- JOB INTERVIEW. // Marketing (00253650);2/15/2001, p70
Presents an interview with Kate Hardcastle, marketing manager of Silentnight Beds in Great Britain. Accounts of the entry into marketing; Motivation for joining Silentnight; Career influences; View of oneself in 10 years' time.
- Halo for Hardcastle. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2004, Issue 5414, p7
Reports on the appointment of Kate Hardcastle as head of marketing at Halo Furnishings in Great Britain. Resignation of Hardcastle from Silentnight Beds; Awards won by Hardcastle; Experience of Hardcastle in the industry.
- Brand manager of the week. Hardcastle, Kate // Marketing (00253650);10/13/2004, p79
The article presents an interview of Kate Hardcastle, the marketing manager of Silentnight Beds. On being asked " Why did you get into marketing?," he replied "By accident. I was promoting bands in my summer holidays and volunteering in a charity's marketing department. It felt like home." On...
- A first for Silentnight Holdingsâ€¦. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p38
A photograph of the 1978 managing directors and chief executives of Silentnight Holdings PLC is presented.
- THE PRODUCTS: Silentnight Beds. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p19
The article offers brief information on the PocketZing3 pocket spring bed technology by Silentnight Beds.
- Silentnight Group to consolidate production. // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2011, Issue 5762, p8
The article reports on the plan of Silentnight Group Ltd. to close its factory in Batley and make Barnoldswick its main production site in England to absorb the forecast production requirements of both facilities.
- Silentnight Duck and Hippo return to TV. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p6
Reports on the 2001 advertising campaign of Silentnight Beds.
- It's a quacker. // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p37
Reports that Silentnight Beds paid tribute to its Hippo and Duck icons during fund raising events for Red Nose day, held March 16, 2001 in Great Britain.
- Contemporary move. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p7
Reports the launching of a standard divan Shiraz by Silentnight Beds in Great Britain.