Healey protects consumers with 5m pound pledge
- Human rights campaign looking for artists' support. Jeffrey, Don // Billboard;5/13/95, Vol. 107 Issue 19, p10
Reports on activist Jack Healey's call for artists' support in connection with his planned human rights concert called Rights Now! Coverage of the campaign; Possible participants; Healey's hope to attract young musicians; Campaign as a commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the adoption by...
- Amnesty seeks new chief as Healey departs. Newman, Melinda // Billboard;10/2/93, Vol. 105 Issue 40, p10
Reports on Amnesty International's search for executive director due to the nonrenewal of Jack Healey's contract. Organization's plan to retain ties with the music industry; Collaborations with the music business; Healey's plans after Amnesty.
- On the 'Jack' track. Siegel, Tatiana // Daily Variety;7/9/2010, Vol. 308 Issue 4, p4
The article reports that film director Barry Levinson will direct the new biographical film "Brother Jack" from Columbia Pictures, which will depict the life of human rights activists Jack Healey.
- Groundwork Battles World Hunger. Flick, Larry // Billboard;10/20/2001, Vol. 113 Issue 42, p14
Reports on the plans of Groundwork, a charitable organization which seeks to raise awareness of solutions to world hunger, to sponsor Groundworks 2001 concerts in Seattle, Washington featuring performances by R.E.M., Alanis Morissette and others. Organization of the events by Jack Healey;...
- MFI: Simply Kitchens not for us. // Cabinet Maker;01/05/2001, Issue 5219, p5
Discloses that MFI has ruled out the possibility that it will takeover the 87 Simply concessions operated by United Kitchens in Harveys, Carpetright and the Co-op.
- Dollar liabilities from U.S. business failures increase 29 percent during 1995. Duncan, Joseph W. // Business Credit;Mar1996, Vol. 98 Issue 3, Dun & Bradstreet Looks... p1
Focuses on business failures in the United States in 1995. Level of failure in industry sectors.
- Business failures steady for third consecutive year. Duncan, Joseph W. // Business Credit;Apr97, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p51
Reports that dollar liabilities associated with business failures in the United States declined by nine percent. Comparison of dollar liabilities in 1996 with those for 1995; Statistics on business failures in the construction sector; Outline of some of the factors that can contribute to...
- Business failures rise for the first time in three years. Duncan, Joseph W. // Business Credit;Jun98, Vol. 100 Issue 6, p65
Announces that the number of business failures in the United States increased by 16 percent in 1997 compared to 1996, according to the Dun and Bradstreet Corporation. Number of business failures in 1997; Which sectors had most of the business failures; What sectors did not have business...
- Business failures. // Business News New Jersey;12/27/95, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p26
Looks at business failures. Suggestion of business failures to be hard times or optimism; Figures for business failures from mid-1970s through the 1980s; Statistics for business failures for 1991 to 1994; What business failures reflect.