- Illinois Institute of Technology Loses Fitch Investment Grade. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;3/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33478, p4
The article reports on the decision of rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. to downgrade the investment rating of the Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) and its 190 million dollar outstanding revenue bonds in Chicago, Illinois.
- Illinois Institute's Deficit Woes Spark Move by Moody's. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;12/27/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33439, p3
The article reports on the danger faced by the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago of losing its investment-grade level from Moody's Investors Service Inc. as it struggles with operating deficits that forced draws on its endowment and bank lines to cover debt service and other obligations.
- INT trustees designate $3.5 mil. for grants. // Crain's Chicago Business;3/11/96, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p15
Reports that the Illinois Institute of Technology designated a $3.5 million to an engineering scholarship program called Next (National Excellence in Technology). Information on the program; Contact information.
- IIT cuts faculty, revamps curriculum. // Crain's Chicago Business;3/13/95, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p42
Reports on Illinois Institute of Technology's (IIT) restructuring plans.
- IIT tries to engineer way out of higher ed squeeze. Mooshil, Maria // Crain's Chicago Business;5/8/95, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p4
Reports on the restructuring in the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago. Staff cuts; School's offer of buyouts to tenured faculty; Proposal to eliminate 40 percent of its bachelor's degree programs.
- Calling cyberphobes: It's time to get help. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/13/95, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p17
Reports on the Illinois Institute of Technology's offering of courses and symposiums about cyberspace.
- Congress upshifts funds for gear program. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/17/94, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p46
Reports on the plans of the Instrumented Factory for Gears program at the Illinois Institute of Technology Research Institute to re-establish and broaden its training efforts in precision gear manufacturing. Budget proposed by the US Congress for the program.
- Endowment could receive huge boost. Burr, Barry B. // Pensions & Investments;12/9/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p24
Reports on the plans of the $112 million Illinois Institute of Technology endowment fund to double in-size. Reason for its plans; Pledges of Galvin and Pritzker families; Comments from Joel Asprooth, vice president-business and finance.
- A good neighbor. // Architectural Record;Oct1997, Vol. 185 Issue 10, p41
Focuses on some of the designs which were submitted for the campus center at the Illinois Institute of Technology. Who is responsible for the designs of the buildings at the institute; Names of some of the possible candidates who will be chosen to design the facility.