Warren Named Nasdaq CAO
- Nasdaq Taps Randich As Chief Tech Officer. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;10/16/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 39, p1
Reports on former Chicago Stock Exchange chief information officer Steven Randich's appointment to the post of chief technology adviser for Nasdaq Stock Market Inc. Roles and responsibilities; Career history.
- Change of NASD Guard Stirs Up Some Surprise. // Traders Magazine;Sep2000, Vol. 13 Issue 172, p18
Deals with the changes in the administration of the National Association of Securities Dealers following the spin off of Nasdaq into a private company. Executives appointed for the NASD; Selection of the chairman of the Nasdaq board.
- chapter focus: central florida. // Financial Executive;Jun2006, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p69
The article focuses on the Central Florida chapter of Financial Executives International (FEI). The regional area covered by the chapter is Orlando and its surrounding area. The chapter was founded in 1984 and has more than 100 members. Among the member companies represented in the chapter are...
- Troy-based Syntel's new CFO, five other execs to work out of India. Dietderich, Andrew // Crain's Detroit Business;5/16/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p39
The article reports that Troy, Michigan based Syntel Inc. has hired a new CFO who will be based in India, where five new executives will be hired this year and 60 percent of the company's employees work already. Syntel also plans to hire four other business-unit directors and each will be based...
- A Message To Nasdaq CEOs. // Equities;Sep2001, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p10
Focuses on the message of Hardwick Simons, chairman and chief executive officer of Nasdaq Stock Market in New York. Views on the devastation of financial district by the terrorist attack; Efforts of Nasdaq Stock Market on stock trading; Anticipation of full recovery of American capital markets.
- The Volcano Lover. Cramer, James J. // New York;04/17/2000, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p26
Focuses on the author's experience as a hedge fund manager in dealing with the April 11, 2000 decline of the NASDAQ stock market in the United States.
- HP Spotlights Exchange Clientele. Cohn, Michael // Securities Industry News;3/21/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p20
Presents case studies on the ways by which executives of several stock exchanges built their market systems and addressed regulatory requirements. Nasdaq; Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited; Shenzhen Exchange in China.
- Nasdaq Taps Harts. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;01/21/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p1
Reports the selection of Bill Harts to the position of executive vice president by NASDAQ Stock Market Inc. in New York City.
- OUTSIDE THE GRID. Olsen, Pat // On Wall Street;Oct2006, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p96
The article profiles David P. Warren, chief financial officer (CFO) at the Nasdaq Stock Market. He joined First Boston upon graduating from college, and there he saw how important financing is to growth. When he joined Nasdaq, the company was beginning the process of becoming a public company....