Simon Spotlights Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. Characters With New Licenses
- Licensing brings spice of life to the shopping experience. Kapner, Jerry // Discount Store News;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p14
Talks about licensing of products for retail in the United States. Homogenization of retail; Properties available at the Licensing Show scheduled for June 25 to 27, 1996; Benefits of licensing.
- Brand equity: The building blocks of licensing. Wilensky, Dawn // Discount Store News;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p33
Focuses on the development of a strong licensed program for retail companies in the United States. Brand equity as a lucrative undertaking; Requirements of a strong brand presence; Support from theatrical release, home video, television or toy tie-ins; Planning for a licensed program.
- ILMA sponsors workshop. // Discount Store News;5/11/98, Vol. 37 Issue 9, pA6
Announces the holding of a half-day workshop on licensing by the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers' Association at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City on June 8, 1998.
- Licensing update. McAllister, Liane // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep96, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p104
Presents several developments related to the merchandise licensing in the United States as of September 1996. Debut of new Entertainment Licensing unit; Development of live action and animated motion pictures; Launching of full-service, in house licensing and merchandising division;...
- Furthermore.... // Playthings;Dec93, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p51
No abstract available.
- Licensing section. // Playthings;12/15/96 Buyer's Guide 1997, Vol. 94 Issue 12A, p127
Presents an alphabetical listing of merchandise licensing companies in the United States. Includes ABC Entertainment; Bancroft Sage Publishing; Calvin Klein Industries.
- The best laid plans. Ferreiro, Jorge // Playthings;Jun98, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p108
Presents information on how to draft a guide which would provide blue prints for a merchandise licensing in the United States. What a guide should convey; How the goal of a detailed style guide can be achieved; Approach needed to be taken to find an ideal architect for designing the guide; How...
- Studios square off for kidvid, holiday '95 melees. Benezra, Karen; Grimm, Matthew // Brandweek;6/26/95, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p12
Reports on merchandise licensing opportunities posed by motion pictures and television programs expected to be released during the holiday season and in 1996. Merchandising efforts behind Sony Pictures' `Jumanji' and the films; Films with merchandise licensing potential in 1996.
- Studios hope fashion fuels interest. D'Innocenzio, Anne // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/10/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 5, p13
Focuses on the entertainment licensing industry's efforts to boost its profitability by adding fashion to the merchandise mix. Marketing tactics to promote fashion; Participation in the 1996 International Licensing and Merchandising Conference; Flat sales world wide in 1994-95; MCA/Universal...