The Gift of Happiness
- Camps that care. Phalen, Lane // WE Magazine;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p100
Presents information on a number of camps for disabled persons, highlighting the World's Greatest Camp. Comments from Kerry Weisenberger, vice president in charge of activities at the camp; Information on the growing popularity of specialized camps; Details on Camp Le mar; Who the camp targets;...
- Isaiah's Place to be topic of Lunch & Learn. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);2/28/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p9
The article reports that the Lunch and Learn educational program of Hill County Club and the Texas Cooperative Extension will feature a presentation on Isaiah's Place, a camp for the deaf community, on March 1, 2007.
- The National Camp Evaluation Project. Brannan, Steve // Camping Magazine;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p28
Discusses the results of the National Camp Evaluation Project, a three-year research study which examined the effects of residential camp programs on the performance of campers with disabilities. Camper population; Parent evaluation of camper growth; Comments from camp counselors.
- Camp Greentop's Adventure Camp We Ain't No Rudypoo's. Groff, Diane; Albright, Brian; Purvis, Katie; Creamer, Justin; Pease, Alicia // Camping Magazine;May/Jun2002, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p32
Provides information on Camp Greentop located northeast of Washington, D.C., which is a fully accredited camp for individuals with disabilities. Year it was established; Disabilities of its campers; Highlights of the camp's activities.
- U.S. Air Force Personnel on Active Duty. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p212
No abstract available.
- The profession of arms. Fogleman, Ronald R. // Airpower Journal;Fall95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p4
Reminds Air Force soldiers to earnestly place service before self in all they do. Reforming the Officer Voluntary Assignment System; Praises for Lieutenant General Benjamin O. Davis.
- Doctrinal frontiers... Builder, Carl H. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the importance of following up the topic of doctrinal frontiers. Statement from the Air Force Manual (AFM) 1-1; History of war tactics; More.
- A modest proposal making doctrine more memorable. Holley, I.B. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p14
Reports on the Air Force Manual (AFM) 1-1. Strategies used to ensure that Air Force officers are familiar with official doctrine; More.
- Air Force doctrine problems. Mowbray, James A. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p21
Reports on the troubled doctrinal history of the United States Air Force. List of problems which are encountered by the Air Force; Discussion on the early efforts to develop doctrine in the Air Force classified in time periods from 1926 to 1995; More.