Will XLCA's Two AAA Ratings Be Enough to Compete?
- San Jose Agency Deal. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;1/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32059, p37
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc., has assigned AA ratings and a stable outlook to the San Jose Financing Authority lease revenue bonds. The rating covers two series of bonds: $54.8 million of taxable debt and $25.7 million that is subject to the alternative minimum tax. Lehman...
- Moody's Drops FGIC, XLCA to Junk Status. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32905, p7
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. (FGIC) and XL Capital Assurance Inc. of their investment-grade insurer ratings as bond insurer ACA Capital Holdings Inc. entered into a fifth forbearance agreement with its counterparties that...
- S&P Drops XLCA, CIFG; FGIC on Watch. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/9/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32895, p1
The article reports on the downgraded ratings by Standard & Poor's Corp. of XL Capital Assurance Inc., CIFG Assurance NA and the Financial Guaranty Insurance Corp., to BBB-minus, A-minus and BB ratings, respectively. The credit of XLCA remains on negative watch reflecting the agency's assessment...
- Moody's Drops FGIC, XL Capital to Junk. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/23/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32905, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. (FGIC) and XL Capital Assurance Inc.'s investment-grade insurer ratings as bond insurer ACA Capital Holdings Inc. entered into a fifth forbearance agreement with its counterparties that temporarily...
- CLARIFICATION. // Asset Securitization Report;8/18/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p6
A correction to the article misstating the name of bond issuer XL Capital Assurance Inc. published in the July 28, 2008 issue is presented.
- XL Capital Still Painted as Newcomers, With Yields to Match. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31760, p22
Reports on the rating of insurer XL Capital Assurance in the U.S. Bonds issued by the company; Products offered.
- XL Capital Gets VP For Consumer ABS. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p6
Reports on appointment of Deborah Murnin as vice president of consumer asset-backed finance in XL Capital Assurance Inc. Educational and career background of Murnin; Job responsibilities.
- XLCA Records a Net Loss for Second-Quarter Earnings. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31452, p38
Reports the net loss of XL Capital Assurance in New York. Effect on the increased expenses of the company; Total loss of investments; Maintenance of employee base.
- Guarantor XL Capital Assurance Posts $1.09 Million Loss for Third Quarter. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31516, p36
Reports that New York-based financial guarantor XL Capital Assurance Inc. has disclosed a net loss of 1.09 million dollars for the third quarter of the fiscal year 2002 as of November 13, 2002. Comparison of the net loss of the company with that during the corresponding period in 2001;...