Seattle's City Light to Sell $100M Debt After Boost From City
- Seattle Lighting Up Market With $257M of Power Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31685, p30
Reports on the plans of Seattle to issue an estimated 257 million dollar of revenue bonds for Seattle City Light Co.(SCL), municipal utility in Washington. Effect of West Coast's energy crisis in 2001 on SCL; Use of proceeds of money bonds to replace equipments of the system.
- News In Brief: Seattle Lights Cut To A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31254, p2
Discusses bond ratings of Washington-based Seattle City Light Co.'s bonds by the financial rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Value of bonds that were downgraded; Significance of the ratings; Financial position of the company.
- Seattle Sells $265M of Power Bonds. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;10/242014, Vol. 1 Issue F341, p24
The article reports that the bank Wells Fargo was the winning bidder for the Seattle City Light Department's 265 million dollars worth of electric power revenue bonds in Seattle, Washington on October 22, 2014. The money will be mainly used to fund the city's capital improvement project to its...
- Vault fire causes Seattle outage. // Electric Light & Power;Jan1994, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the effects of a vault fire on Seattle, Washington. Estimated damages; Blackout in a 37-block area of Seattle; Role of Seattle City Light in minimizing outage time.
- Seattle Utility Has Until March to Fix Financial, Management Issues. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p6
Reports on the issuance of a deadline to Seattle City Light Co. by the city council to improve its financial and other performance as of November 6, 2002. Recommendation of Florida-based Vantage Consulting Inc. for improvement in communication between management and city council; Analysis of...
- Ergonomics program to go out of the office. Hoffman, Mark A. // Business Insurance;10/16/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 42, p3
Focuses on the award given to Seattle City Light Co. to recognize its ergonomics program. Combination of various strategies for the ergonomics program at the company; Reasons given by executives on why the company eschewed the one-size-fits-all approach to ergonomics programs.
- SCL: Seattle City Light, Seattle, Washington. // Bond Buyer;01/29/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30320, p38A
Features the Seattle City Light Co., an electric utility in Seattle, Washington. Key individuals at the electric utility; Statement of management's aims; Rating agency information; Data on municipal bond sales; Review of Web site.
- Seattle Trash Becomes Valuable Commodity for Seattle City Light. // Solid Waste Report;7/14/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p7
The article reports on the efforts of Seattle, Washington's Waste Management to double the generating capacity of its Columbia Ridge landfill gas power plant in Oregon and Seattle City Light.
- SCL: Seattle City Light (Washington). // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p31A
Features the Washington-based Seattle City Light. Headquarters; Contact information; Top executives; Ratings and outlook; Total 1998 revenues; Bond issues.