Head of Federal Rail Agency Departs
- Making safety a `win-win'. // Railway Age;Oct93, Vol. 194 Issue 10, p70
Presents a `Railway Age' magazine interview with Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) head Jolene Molitoris. Comments on safety regulations; Institution of the National Inspection Program; Policy on federal and regional relationships; Emphasis on communication; FRA policy on penalties for...
- Molitoris on FRA: We're more than just regulation. Welty, Gus // Railway Age;Feb94, Vol. 195 Issue 2, p16
Features a conversation of the author with Federal Railroad Administrator (FRA) Jolene Molitoris. Background information of Jolene Molitoris and FRA; Opinion on high speed rails; FRA's rule-making process and the role of rules; Rail safety, transportation safety and the rail safety report to be...
- Molitoris: Federal Railroad Administration safety improvement efforts are on track. Burke, Jack // Traffic World;12/18/95 & 12/25/95, Vol. 244 Issue 12/13, p30
Focuses on the US Federal Railroad Administration's (FRA) efforts in improving safety in the railroad industry. Disclosure of the agency's plans by FRA head Jolene Molitoris; Success in reducing railroad-related accidents and injuries; Aim of clearing up the agency's own backlog.
- Molitoris: Getting the safety trend back on a Southeasterly course. Wilner, Frank N. // Railway Age;Dec97, Vol. 198 Issue 12, p64
Comments on the working attitude of Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) Administrator Jolene Molitoris. Cultural change affected by Molitoris; Question asked by participant of the Railroad Safety Advisory Committee.
- Too Close for Safety. Wilner, Frank N. // Traffic World;9/11/2000, Vol. 263 Issue 11, p16
Reports on U.S. Federal Railroad Administrator Jolene Molitoris' call for an assured availability of air-conditioned and noise-insulated railroad cabs by the end of 2002. Inclusion of non-union shortlines in the rulemaking which would establish minimum standards for human-waste disposal.
- Clinton picks high speed advocate for FRA. // Railway Age;May93, Vol. 194 Issue 5, p24
Reports on President Bll Clinton's nominee for the post of Federal Railroad Administrator, Jolene Molitoris. Qualifications; Former positions.
- Woman of the year. // Transportation & Distribution;Jul96, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p22
Reports that Jolene M. Molitoris, administrator of the Federal Railroad Administration, has been chosen as 1996 Member of the Year by the Women's Transportation Seminar, a national organization of women transportation professionals.
- WTS honors Molitoris. // Railway Age;Jul96, Vol. 197 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the Women's Transportation Seminar's (WTS) honoring of Federal Railroad Administrator Jolene M. Molitoris as `1996 Member of the Year.'
- Briefs. // Traffic World;12/18/2000-12/25/2000, Vol. 264 Issue 12/13, p14
Reports on the resignation of Jolene Molitoris as United States Federal Railroad Administrator.