M-workers: On The Go With agentGO
- agentGO.com to provide wireless content. // RCR;04/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p3
Reports that agentGO.com has agreed to provide customized Internet content on Motorola Inc.'s wireless telephones.
- Wireless Apps Get Naked. // Wireless Week;11/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 45, p24
Focuses on Naked Apps, a suit of mobile applications from agentGO. Benefits of the software; Features of the company's Application Program Interface architecture.
- Consumers Want Nerd-free, Hands-free Technology. Lopez, Ed // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p30
Focuses on the growing market for hands-free accessories for mobile communication devices. What fueled sales of the accessories; Reason for the lukewarm stance of telecommunication carriers to hands-free devices; Main attributes sought by consumers from the accessories.
- Mobile Explosion. // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p22
Predicts the increase in the number of subscribers of mobile Internet services in the United States by 2007, according to a study. Telecommunication carriers' revenue from the Internet in 2000; Device choices that will influence mobile Internet usage patterns.
- Portable Numbers For Mobile Phones. Drucker, Elliott // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p12
Discusses number portability for mobile phones in the U.S.. Limitations of local number portability; Details on the operation of local number portability; Benefits of portable number class.
- Smarter Devices Drive Need for Tech Support. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p21
The article discusses why smarter devices like the smartphones require more technical support because of their complex nature.
- Scanning... // Mobile Radio Technology;Aug2001, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p59
Reports developments in the mobile radio industry in United States as of August 2001. Selection of Intergraph Public Safety to provide a records management system for law enforcement; License given to New World System software for IBM iSeries 400 platform; Certification of the American Mobile...
- Consensus? We got a consensus? Glory be. Bishop, Don // Mobile Radio Technology;Sep2002, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p4
Comments on key issues and developments relevant to the mobile communication industry in the U.S. Elimination of interference to public safety radio communications; Regulation of the telecommunication industry; Implications for policies governing telecommunication.
- Cap WIN connects crossed wires. Mohney, Doug // Mobile Radio Technology;Mar2003, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p24
Focuses on the necessity and urgency of building an interoperability infrastructure between public safety organizations in Washington D.C. Lack of guidelines and standards for public safety; Launch of the Capital Wireless Integration Network project; Integration of transportation and public...