Live, With Ariba Inc
- Wireless Web In A Frenzy. // Wireless Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 36, p34
Reports that Sprint PCS' Wireless Web subscribers can access services marketplace of eFrenzy, an online service marketplace.
- Amazon.com Through Wireless Web. // Wireless Week;12/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 50, p1
Announces the launch of the wireless electronic-commerce of Sprint PCS featuring online retailer Amazon.com. How subscribers can shop on their Sprint phones; What customers can purchase on the Web site.
- Wireless farm team. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;09/04/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 10, p9
Deals with the plan of Sprint PCS to start a wireless incubator with eCompanies Wireless. Purpose of the move; Requirements to be called an Internet incubator; Information on eCompanies; Challenges faced by incubators.
- Ariba, Ariba! Waga, Phil // Bank Technology News;Jan2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p34
Features Ariba Inc., a procurement vendor providing technology for electronic business-to-business marketplaces in Mountain View, California. Business competitor of the company; Revenue growth of Ariba; Implication of a per-share basis for the company net income; Projections on electronic...
- Ariba to offer sell-side B2B solutions. McCright, John S. // eWeek;01/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p16
Highlights Ariba Inc.'s Sell Side of B2B Conference. Supplier Hub Alliance of the company; Members of the alliance; Availability of Ariba-powered e-procurement system.
- SPRINT/BARPOINT BRING PRODUCT INFO TO WIRELESS WEB. // Telephone IP News;Mar2001, Vol. 12 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Reports on the introduction of the BarPoint UPC-based shopping service from BarPoint on the Sprint PCS Wireless Web as of March 2001. Comments from Chip Novick, vice president of consumer marketing strategic business unit for Sprint PCS; Remark from John Macatee, president and CEO of BarPoint;...
- InterActivity. // Discount Store News;1/3/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p14
Focuses on Sprint PCS Wireless Web transactional electronic-commerce services that are available for the customers of Amazon.com Anywhere and Sprint PCS. Benefits of the services to customers; Statistics on digital wireless-telephone subscribers and Internet users in the United States in 1999.
- SprintLink PLUS Lets Users Create Virtual Private Networks. // Information Today;Feb1994, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p35
This article reports that Sprint Nextel Corp. recently introduced SprintLink PLUS, the first commercial Internetwork service that allows personal computer users to easily create virtual private data networks with their suppliers and development partners worldwide using the Internet. SprintLink...
- Cellular shoe-shopping: Mobile Shopper hits Sprint Nextel. // RCR Wireless News;9/17/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p6
The article reports on the launch of a new mobile shopping service by Sprint Nextel Corp. that allows users to compare and purchase real-world items using their cellphones. The Mobile Shopper service can be accessed by the carrier's data subscribers at no additional charge. The service features...