Site Of The Week
- FieldCentrix Moving to Irvine Spectrum. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;7/29/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p3
Reports the relocation of FieldCentrix Inc. from John Wayen Airport to the Irvine Spectrum Center in Irvine, California in July 2002. Description of the center; Benefits of the relocation to the company; Business status of the company.
- Firm Wants to Be Outstanding in the Field. Mason, Mike // Orange County Business Journal;05/10/99, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p3
Focuses on the growth of Irvine, California-based FieldCentrix Inc. Total assets by the company; Company background; Features of the company's field-support computer software; Comment by David Key, chairman and chief executive officer of the company.
- FieldCentrix joins Microsoft MPAC. // RCR Wireless News;3/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p28
Reports that FieldCentrix Inc. has joined the Microsoft Mobility Partner Advisory Council for Microsoft mobility platform development. Benefits expected by FieldCentrix in line with the move.
- FieldCentrix Raises Capital for International Expansion. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Oct2000, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the venture capital of FieldCentrix in Irvine, California. Expansion into electrical, utilities and heavy equipment market; Integration into international markets; Investment support by Grainger Technology Partners and TMCT Ventures.
- FieldCentrix Lures $23 Million in Funding. Brown, Ken Spencer // Orange County Business Journal;08/21/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p3
Reports on venture capital to be received by Irvine, California-based FieldCentrix in August 2000. Company's design of wireless Internet-based dispatching systems for businesses that provide on-site service to customers; Investments made by Grainger Technology Partners, W.W. Grainger Inc. and...
- FieldCentrix Acquired by Solvent Enron Unit. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;1/14/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p3
Reports the acquisition of majority stake from FieldCentrix Inc. by a unit of Enron Corp. in Orange County, California. Affiliation of FieldCentrix Inc. with Enron Energy Services; Application for bankruptcy protection by Enron; Sale of the unit by the parent company of Enron.
- FieldCentrix teams up with Verizon Wireless. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p2
Reports on the partnership between FieldCentrix and Verizon Wireless in Irvine, California.
- FieldCentrix Chief Takes Parent's Helm. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;9/29/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p5
Reports on the resignation of Tracy Price as chief executive officer of FieldCentrix Inc. in the U.S.
- Business Briefs. // RCR;12/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p24
Presents brief news reports pertaining to the wireless communications industry as of December 14, 1998. Includes Brightpoint Inc.'s agreement to provide integrated logistics services for Nextel Communications Inc.; FieldCentrix Inc.'s introduction of a mobile software solution called...