Sharing The Wealth
- Initiative to examine how advertising works with wireless. Meyer, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/06/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 46, pN-15
Features Advertising.com's Wireless Advertising Marketing and Measurement Initiative (WAMMI). Aim of the initiative; Companies participating in the initiative; Wireless Data Forum's Wireless Audience Measurement Council.
- Industry to measure ad metrics. Meyer, Dan; Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p3
Reports on the identification, testing and measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising methods used for wireless devices through the Wireless Advertising Marketing and Measurement Initiative introduced by Advertising.com.
- Advertising.com moves into wireless. // B to B;06/19/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p6
Reports on Advertising.com Inc.'s development of technology necessary to deliver targeted messages to wireless devices.
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;12/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 50, p20
Presents news briefs on strategic partnerships and other activities among wireless communication firms in the United States as of December 18, 2000. Details on the joint partnership of Pinpoint and AlterEgo; Overview of the strategic partnership of ShareSpan Inc. with Swapjobs.com; End of the...
- Opinion: Wireless Ads Excel In Style. Lee, Rikki // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p48
Focuses on the challenges faced by wireless companies in attracting the attention of its customers through advertising. Features of advertising campaigns that should be considered by wireless companies; Method that help companies attract customers.
- Wireless Ads Await Call. Charski, Mindy // Inter@ctive Week;10/16/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 42, p47
Deals with the increasing popularity of wireless advertising. Wireless devices which let advertisers target users; Estimated increase in revenue from wireless advertising in 2005.
- United States Wireless Advertising. // Wireless Advertising Industry Profile: United States;2002, pN.PAG
Presents a profile of the wireless advertising industry in the United States. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading...
- Pushy Push-Marketing. Sextro, Dareen // Wireless Review;02/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p9
Comments on the plans of a media auditing firm to begin auditing the subscriber fees and services of wireless carriers which could lead to their inclusion in the advertising business. Possible reaction to the use of wireless devices in advertising; Advertisers' acceptance of wireless devices as...
- Drool. Sextro, Darren // Wireless Review;12/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p7
Presents an article about wireless advertising. Benefits of targeted advertising; How targeted advertising works; Disadvantages of wireless push advertising.