Go2 Systems, Coke Forge Alliance
- Kinzan Taps Widening Base. // Wireless Week;02/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p24
Focuses on an agreement signed by Kinzan with go2Systems Inc. to offer its wireless directory services to the customer base of Kinzan. Advantages of the partnership.
- Nestle's solo shot at growth. McManus, John // Brandweek;3/4/96, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p38
Reports on the failure of the Coca-Cola Co. and Nestle Beverage Co. merger for the creation of new-age beverages. Comments on Nestle's ability to bounce back; Cautions against strategic alliances.
- Premiership sponsors join forces. // New Media Age;9/5/2002, p3
Deals with the alliance of Coca-Cola with ITV to revamp the online presence around its sponsorship of the broadcaster's coverage of the Premiership. Launch of a microsite for the Internet sites of the companies created by Wieden & Kennedy; Features of the Web sites.
- Brinker, Coca-Cola renew fountain pact for 5 years. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/26/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p104
Reports that foodservice firm Brinker International Inc. extended its partnership with Atlanta, Georgia-base Coca-Cola Co. Terms of the partnership.
- COKE'S GOT COMPANY. Robinson, Catherine; Prince, Greg W. // Beverage World;03/15/2001, Vol. 120 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on the collaboration efforts of Coca-Cola Co. with other companies. Partnership with Procter & Gamble Co.; Expansion of the joint venture with Nestle.
- Plant PET technology. // Chemical Fibers International;Sep2012, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p127
The article reports on the formation of the strategic working group called Plant PET Technology Collaborative (PTC) by U.S. companies Coca-Cola, Ford, Heinz, Nike, and Procter & Gamble.
- Coca-Cola MAKES SOME NEWS. Bruss, Jill // Beverage Industry;May2002, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p8
Focuses on the agreement made by Coca-Cola Co. with the brands Evian and Seagram's Mixers in Atlanta, Georgia. Terms of agreement; Significance of the agreement for the expansion plan of Coca-Cola; Citations of the products under Seagram's Mixers brand.
- P&G must focus on intangibles to rise from slump. Mazur, Laura // Marketing (00253650);7/12/2001, p18
Comments on the alliance between Procter & Gamble (P&G) and Coca-Cola in the United States. Reference to the agreement; Reason behind the move of Coca-Cola to rethink the rules of engagement; Suggestion for P&G to focus on intangible assets.
- COMPANY CV. // Marketing (00253650);7/12/2001, p62
Features Coca-Cola Co. in Great Britain. History of the company; Alliance of the company with Procter & Gamble; Advertisement of the company; Sponsorship of the company for the ITV's Premier League football coverage.