'Talking Web' Marches On
- Partnerships on the Web. Jacso, Peter // Computers in Libraries;Jan2001, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p72
Focuses on partnerships on the World Wide Web. Consideration of the customer benefits of a partnership; Forms that partnerships on the Web can take; Discussion about portals, which are the ultimate partner seekers; Examples of partnerships involving CDNOW, Barnes & Noble, Encyclopedia...
- More Web traffic, more on-deck friction. Gibbs, Colin // RCR Wireless News;2/5/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the partnership of on-deck content providers with marketing firms. It says that carriers and their marketing allies begin eyeing ways to manage and monetize advertising on the wireless Web. It says that carriers are doing as much business with one mobile marketing company...
- Business on the Web. Dysart, Joe; Zalud, Bill // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar1998, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p83
No abstract available.
- The Internet and the World Wide Web. // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p43
Focuses on the world's largest computer network called the Internet. The World Wide Web as a part of the Internet; Special sites for children on the Web including the International Kids' Space and Kids on the Web; How to write to the President of the United States over the Web; Ways to use the...
- Delivering on E-Commerce. Aron, Laurie Joan // Chain Store Age;Jun99, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p130
Recommends that getting product to consumers needs to be a priority. Problems of catalog merchants when handling Internet orders; Three levels of back-end integration that retailers have to choose from when setting up Web fulfillment.
- Cyber management. Bottoms, David // Industry Week/IW;1/8/96, Vol. 245 Issue 1, p47
Reports on developments in World Wide Web and Internet. Product development of various software manufacturers around the Web; Competition with telecommunications companies; Introduction of an online gaming market by Sports International Ltd.; Avenue Technologies' offer of company profiles for...
- PIPE DREAM COME TRUE. Kirschner, Suzanne Kantra // Popular Science;Jun2000, Vol. 256 Issue 6, p74
Explores the availability of high-speed Internet connections. Discussion on the digital subscriber line; Required time for an Internet to access Web sites designed for broad band speeds; Information on the Internet radio.
- Cyberstats. Cohen, Sacha // Training & Development;Jun97, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the results of a survey of Web users conducted in 1996. Number of items bookmarked or hotlisted; Problems using the Web.
- UpData. // Training & Development;May99, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p25
Presents the breakdown by region of the number of people connected to the Internet or the World Wide Web.