TSR Turns Off The Lights
- Three companies pay $12.2M for TSR assets. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;4/2/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p2
Reports on United States bankruptcy officials' decision to auction off the remaining assets of TSR Wireless LLC, one of the country's largest privately held paging carrier before it filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in December 2000.
- Dot-Combustible. // Interactive Week;12/25/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 52, p57
Reports on the messages heard when dialing into TSR Wireless company. Bankruptcy of the company.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p1
Reports on TSR Wireless LLC's plan to continue to keep its network up and running, a week after filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in New Jersey.
- TSR Wireless places Glenayre paging order. // RCR;06/22/98, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p26
Reveals the plans of TSR Wireless L.L.C. to use Glenayre Technologies Incorporated's paging technology to build several major markets during 1998 and 2000. Details on the equipment TSR has ordered from Glenayre; Corporate information on TSR; Comments from Leonardi DiSavino, co-chairman of TSR...
- Building From The Ground Up. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;06/11/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p24
Reports on the move of Network Services LLC to build its integrated messaging network. Paging business of the company; Strategy of president and chief executive Brad Scott; Acquisition of TSR Wireless LLC.
- Questions linger about TSR demise. Dano, Mike // Global Wireless;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p19
Reports on the Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing of TSR Wireless in New Jersey on December 8, 2000. Nature of Chapter 7 bankruptcy; Factors that led to the company's shutdown; Condition of the paging industry.
- Paging/Messaging. // Wireless Week;08/30/99, Vol. 5 Issue 35, p16
Presents an update on the paging and messaging industry as of August 30, 1999. Agreement between ZipLink Inc. and TSR Wireless LLC; Partnership between Motorola Inc. and Women.com Networks Inc.
- Court Hearing In TSR Wireless Case Scheduled. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;12/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 50, p5
Reports on the Chapter 7 bankruptcy filed by TSR Wireless Holdings LLC in the United States Bankruptcy Court on December 8, 2000. Reason for the move; Effect of the bankruptcy on the employees and subscribers of the company; Role of the Federal Communications Commission in the situation.
- TSR closes operations. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;12/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p1
Reports that paging service provider TSR Wireless LLC has closed its operations and has filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. Reactions of the company's employees to the shutdown; Impact of the shutdown on the company's 2.6 million customer-base; Companies which are providing...