Texas Water Board Plans $80 Million of GOs for Improvements
- Texas Water Bonds May Be on Tap. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30962, p1
Reports on the planned bond issue of the Texas Water Development Board. 16 long-range water plans; Improvement of the quality of existing water supplies.
- Thirsty market ready for Texas water deal. Rannazzisi, Julie // Bond Buyer;07/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30191, p2
Reports on the Texas Water Development Board's plans for a $100 million bond offering in 1997. Impressive quality and track record of the bonds; Banc One Capital Corp.'s lead management of the bond offering; Structuring of the bonds in three series.
- Southwest Ballot Activity Looks Local: Schools, Transportation. Albanese, Elizabeth; Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31458, p1
Reports the approval on the bonds for the Texas Water Development Board and Texas Public Finance Authority in Texas. Amount of the bonds approved by the voters; Percentage of bond approval rate in the state; Budget deficit of the state.
- Texas Water Development Board Jumps Into Big Bond Pool. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/31/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31150, p43
Reports on the Texas Water Development Board's sale of general obligation bonds. Amount of bonds to be issued by the board; Rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to the bond.
- Three Triple-A's for the Texas Water Development Board. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/22/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30959, p4
Reports that the Texas Water Development Board has received an upgrade in its municipal bond ratings from Moody's Investors Service. Impact of the development on the prices for the state's revolving fund senior lien revenue bonds; Pre-marketing plans for the bond issue.
- Texas Water Board Needs to Increase Fees, State Auditor Says. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;04/27/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30879, p3
Focuses on the need for the Texas Water Development Board to start charging higher fees to cities in its loan programs as it prepares for a general obligation bond sale in 2000. Indication that the agency's fee for its Water Participation Program is too low to recover the costs of administering...
- Texas Water Board Pumping $128 Million of GOs Into Market. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/9/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31652, p42
Texas Water Development Board is scheduled to conduct a retail order period on June 9, 2003 for a highly rated 127.7 million dollar general obligation bond issue that includes a refunding component that could generate a net-present-value savings of more than 10 percent. The majority of the...
- Texas Responds to Thirst for GO Debt With $134 Million Water Board Issue. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/10/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33514, p8
The article reports on the plan of Texas to examine the appetite of the municipal bond market for the 133.5 million of general obligation (GO) bonds from Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) in the state. It mentions the excellent ratings provided by various rating agencies to the GO bonds due...
- Texas Water Board Selling $25 Million For Assistance Program to Rural Areas. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31827, p28
Reports on the Texas Water Development Board's pricing of bonds to finance loans through the board's rural water assistance program. Bonds subject to alternative minimum tax; Rural water assistance program that provides loans to non-profit water supply or sewer service cooperatives; Comments of...