Bonds for Indianapolis Housing Project Are in Default
- Chappaqua standoff: Clashes cloud future of development, town. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;2/6/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p1
The article reports that Chappaqua Crossing is in legal fights with government officials in Westchester, New York over the proposed development of multifamily housing in 2012.
- The design curve. Buck, Linda; Halberstadt, Doug // Journal of Property Management;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p48
Focuses on property designs for multi-family housing. Consumer expectations; Accessibility; Lifestyle issues; Settings; Security.
- Marco Polo Venetian Village brings slice of Italy to Florida. // National Real Estate Investor;Jan96, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p20
Reports on the planned construction of a multifamily housing community called Marco Polo Venetian Village in Florida. Companies behind the project; Details of construction.
- ABCs of IBC: Apartment Buys Coming. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;11/21/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p1
The article reports on the increase of apartment construction in the Irvine Business Complex (IBC) in Irvine, California.
- Work on Beverly Hills Courts to start. Zayas, Edward // Caribbean Business;9/23/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p4
Reports on the construction of Beverly Hills Courts, a 66-unit walk-up community in Beverly Hills, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico by the Professional Development S.E. Time schedule for completion; Costs of the apartments; Fernando Alvarez as architect. BEVERLY HILLS COURT en Guaynabo, Puerto Rico.
- Irvine Business Complex Contiues Apartments Trend. MUELLER, MARK // Orange County Business Journal;1/27/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p20
The article reports on the development of Irvine Business Complex in Irvine, California in 2014 and mentions the potential construction of 3,700 apartments.
- 10000 Santa Monica Coming to Life. // Elevator World;Aug2014, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p25
The article reports on the restart of construction of 10000 Santa Monica Boulevard, a long-dormant site planned as an apartment tower in California, in April 2014 and is scheduled to be complete in less than three years.
- BUILDING RESULTS MIXED. // Rock Products;Jul2010, Vol. 113 Issue 7, p14
The article discusses the status of the U.S. multifamily housing market based on the National Association of Homebuilder's Multifamily Market Index.
- The Life-Swap-O-Matic. Brown, Lane // New York;9/28/2009, Vol. 42 Issue 31, p50
Several photographs depicting different architectural designs of apartments and houses in Manhattan, New York City are presented.