New Home Sales Soar in Sept
- Panel offers dismal outlook on affordable housing. Philippidis // Westchester County Business Journal;10/25/99, Vol. 38 Issue 43, p2
Reports on a panel discussion on the housing market in Westchester County, New York, held at Pace University in White Plains. Supply of affordable housing; Reasons for the county's housing problems; Average price for single-family houses; Proposals to address the housing shortage in the country.
- New Home Sales Fell 3% in Aug. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;10/04/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30989, p2
Reports on sales of new single-family homes in the United States in August 2000.
- Single Family Housing Starts. // National Mortgage News;03/26/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p22
Presents a graph related to single family housing in the United States as of February 2001.
- Nov. new home sales soar to record rate. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;01/07/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30553, p2
Reports on the rise in sales of new single-family homes in the United States in November 1998, according to data compiled by the Commerce Department. New homes sales in October; Regions that posted gains in new home sales.
- Housing market's surprise champ. Corfman, Thomas A. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/22/99, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p3
Reports on Ashburn, Illinois' status as the leader in single-family home sales in the state. Influence of demographic changes on home sales; Minority middle class as majority of home buyers; House sales' reflection of racial change.
- Single-family sales soar in Westchester. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/5/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p30
Reports that sales of single family-homes sold in Westchester County, New York soared 31% in February 2004 compared with the same month in 2003. Number of homes sold in February 2004; Factors driving the market.
- LAS VEGAS HOME SALES, PRICES FALL IN SEPTEMBER. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/18/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 42, pP12
The article reports on the 16.4 percent decrease in single-family home sales in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- HOME PRICES DIVE. // On Wall Street;Jun2009, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p30
The article presents statistics on the price of a single family houses sold during the first quarter of 2009.
- Clark County single-family building permits. // Las Vegas Business Press;07/14/97, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p3
Compares the number of single-family building permits in Clark County, Nevada from January-April 1996 and 1997.