THE 'E' IN ERP IS GOING ELECTRONIC
- Powerful Packages. ZYGMONT, JEFF // Ward's Auto World;Mar99, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p71
Examines the benefits gained by automobile companies from enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and services. Comments from ERP suppliers; How ERP software works; Implementation at Visteon company.
- Are Suppliers Ready for the Recovery? Harbour, Laurie A. // Automotive Design & Production;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 123 Issue 1, p10
The article examines the readiness of suppliers for the recovery of the automobile industry in the U.S. The reluctance of manufacturers to hire back resources is attributed to the lack of guarantee that volume is stable and growing. Sales and marketing are some of the areas of weakness...
- Ford and GM Help Consumers by Improving Their Mobility Reimbursement Programs. Apel, Laura // Exceptional Parent;Jul2009, Vol. 39 Issue 7, special section p18
The article reports on the move of General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. to create a program that enables customers to purchase adaptive equipment in a cheaper way in the U.S. It mentions that Ford has increased their maximum reimbursement on the cost of installed adaptive equipment on any of...
- Positioning among Organizations in a Population: Moves between Market Segments and the Evolution of Industry Structure. Dobrev, Stanislav D.; Tai-Young Kim // Administrative Science Quarterly;Jun2006, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p230
We develop a framework for defining the boundaries of within-population market segments, differentiated based on type and level of resources. Using this framework, we propose a theory of the moves between market segments of all firms in an organizational population across its evolution. Focusing...
- Jalopy Economics: How to judge the success of "Cash for Clunkers". Courtois, Renee // Region Focus;Fall2009, p24
The article focuses on the effects of The Car Allowance Rebate System (CARS) or the "Cash for Clunkers" program relative to its efficacy. It mentions that CARS had given rebates for car buyers who swapped their older vehicles to buy new vehicles with better gas mileage. It states that economists...
- Water resources: a long-range global evaluation Gleick, Peter H. // Ecology Law Quarterly;1993, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p141
No abstract available.
- Creating a leadership development program for business and... Eason, Leonard A.; Slater, Roger // Economic Development Review;Summer91, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p72
Reports on Area Resource Development Program (ARDP) created by local volunteers in West Central Georgia. Background on organization; How it works; Evaluation.
- Water wars Elliott, Michael // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);May1991, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p28
No abstract available.
- The Endowment Effect and the Coase Theorem. Jacques, Stephanie // American Journal of Agricultural Economics;Dec92, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p1316
Presents the text of the undergraduate paper `The Endowment Effect and the Coase Theorem,' by Stephanie Jacques. Coase theormem's prediction on the final allocation of resources; Choice between mitigation and compensation; Endowment effect on final allocation of resources.