- PICTURE GALLERIES. // Electronics Weekly;4/17/2013, Issue 2544, p20
The article offers information on the picture galleries of the journal featuring various electronic items.
- New emissions standards put the squeeze on particle measurement. Romanchik, Dan // Test & Measurement World;Jun2003, Vol. 23 Issue 6, pA6
Discusses the findings of a research on the accuracy of automotive diesel-emission test instruments, electrical low-pressure impactor (ELPI) and scanning mobility particle sizer (SMPS), which were presented at the 2003 SAE World Congress held on March 3-7, 2003 in Detroit, Michigan. Deficiencies...
- CHINA'S OEM AUTO ELECTRONICS MARKET: US $3.5B IN 2012. // Design News;5/16/2005, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p28
The article focuses on the condition of original equipment manufacturing (OEM) for the automobile industry in China. Chinese market for OEM automotive electronics will have more than tripled by 2012 from U.S.$1 billion in 2003, says a new study by the Research and Markets. Compiled from research...
- Extending the frequency range of the wheel probeâ€”application to adhesive bond inspection. Robinson, A. M.; Drinkwater, B. W. // AIP Conference Proceedings;2001, Vol. 557 Issue 1, p883
A prototype system for rapid assessment of the quality of adhesive bonds used in vehicle manufacture has been developed. The system comprises a high-frequency, dry-coupled ultrasonic wheel probe, operating at a central frequency of 10 MHz, and novel instrumentation featuring rapid digital signal...
- Soft Termination Ceramic Capacitors Key in Automotive Electronics. Hunter, Craig // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Sep2003, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p18
Features the use of soft termination ceramic capacitors as the key component in the growth of today's automotive electronics systems. Impact of the use of base metal electrode technology with a softer termination coating to the performance of multilayer ceramic capacitors; Series of tests...
- Thinking Outside The Cut. Zelinski, Peter // Modern Machine Shop;Aug2003, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p78
Focuses on the manufacturing strategy of FM Industries. Background on the company and its products; Equipment purchased to accommodate body parts; Advantages of probing.
- Clarostat teams up with UNH. // Business New Hampshire Magazine;May90, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p12
Features Clarostat Manufacturing Company, a firm in Dover, England which specializes in designing and manufacturing electronic instruments. Development of a process that will speed up manufacturing of potentiometers by Clarostat; Teaming up with University of New Hampshire in Durham, New...
- AT THE CENTER OF QUALITY. // Quality;Jan2003, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p48
Features the products of Switzerland-based manufacturer Brown & Sharpe Manufacturing Co. Height gages; Measuring systems; Trigger probe; Metrology equipment.
- Techno's testing instruments, a preferred choice among mills. // Textile Magazine;Jan2009, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p84
The article profiles Techno Electronics & Instruments, one of the leading manufacturers of textile testing instruments, located in Coimbatore, India. The company was established in 1992 as a marketing organisation, and started manufacturing operations in 1996. It offers a wide range of quality...