- World news this week 12.15.97. // AutoWeek;12/15/97, Vol. 47 Issue 50, p2
Presents information on automobile related news. Details on Chrysler's 1999 LHS automobile; Information on what is going on in the management area of the Chrysler corporation; Identification of the Ford F-150 as the official truck of the NASCAR F-series; Presentation of Toyota's Prius as...
- Plastic's Possible Future. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Design & Production;Oct2002, Vol. 114 Issue 10, p26
Discusses the use of plastics in design of major automotive components. Characteristics of plastics for automobile applications; Applications of plastics under the hood; Possibility of plastics for chassis/drivetrain applications.
- Innovate design with Autodesk' to gain the competitive advantage. // Curve (Australia);2009, Issue 29, p5
The article evaluates the three-dimensional design modelling Autodesk Alias product line from Autodesk Inc.
- more efficient cleaner. Slavnich, Dean // Automotive Engineer;Mar2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p88
Presents information on Turbomatt 10, an airless wet-blast cleaning and degreasing machine from Vapormatt. Features of Turbomatt 10; Difference of Turbomatt 10 from conventional wet-blast machines.
- adhesive dispenser won't come unstuck. Slavnich, Dean // Automotive Engineer;Mar2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p88
Presents information on the Fishman LDS9000 mechanical dispensing system from Fishman Corporation. Company's claim about the system.
- DesignConcept Auto V4R2, the new version of a virtual prototyping solution for the auto industry. Barclay, Steve // Automotive Industries;Mar2012, Vol. 192 Issue 3, p1
The article offers brief information on the Design Auto V4R2 automobile design equipment from Lectra SA.
- Autotalks Announces the General Availability of PANGAEA4 V2X Communication Module. Francisco, Claudio // Automotive Industries;Nov2013, p89
The article focuses on the PANGAEA2 V2X development platform introduced by vehicle-to-vehicle communication specialist Autotalks Ltd. at the 2013 CAR-2-CAR Forum in Germany.
- 1997 SAE International Congress & Exposition. // Design News;2/3/97, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p73
Presents products displayed at the 1997 Society of Automotive Engineers Congress & Exposition held on February 24-27, 1997 at the Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan. Includes an attachment tape; Pressure sensor; Power relay; Interior lighting; Other products; Vendor contact information.
- New high-strength steel could lighten autos. // Delta Automotive Report;Jul2012, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p19
The article offers brief information on the new advanced high-strength steel, with exceptional combinations of ductility and strength for automotive structures, from NanoSteel Co.