BIG PLANS FOR BIG CHASSIS
- Chassis maker focuses on beating Ford. Woodyard, Michael // Automotive News;6/14/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5824, p26
Focuses on Workhorse Custom Chassis' effort to beat Ford Motor Co. in the automobile chassis business. Sale by General Motors of its gasoline-powered chassis business to Workhorse in the 1990s; Increase in chassis production planned by Workhorse; Line of chassis competing with Ford's F-53...
- New chassis options for gas-powered motorhomes. Johnston, Jeff // Fort Worth Business Press;12/13/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p10
Focuses on high-capacity gas chassis for motorhome builders. Capacity of gas-powered chassis being developed by Ford Motor Company and Workhorse Chassis; Information on previous gas chassis models; Features of the Georgie Boy Cruise Master Class A motorhome.
- GVW Holdings Completes Sale of Workhorse/Uptime Parts. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2005, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p20
Announces the completion of the sale of GVW Holdings' two subsidiaries, Workhorse Custom Chassis LLC and Uptime Parts LLC to International Truck and Engine Corp. in the United States. Terms of the deal; Manufacture of truck and vehicle parts; Business strategies.
- Workhorse FT1061 a 'Stand Up Cargo Van' // Fleet Equipment;Apr2001, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p15
Provides information on the Workhorse FT1061 step van from Workhorse Custom Chassis. Features and capabilities; Efficiency of the step van.
- WORKHORSE. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Sep2010, Vol. 109 Issue 9, pC40
A preview of the 2011 W62 chassis model from Workhorse Custom Chassis LLC is presented.
- Keep on Truckin'. // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Apr2007, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p20
The article evaluates the W62 walk-in truck platform from Workhorse Custom Chassis LLC.
- Workhorse Launches Its Integrated Step Van Vehicle. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2000, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p18
Introduces the Workhorse FasTrack, a program from Workhorse Custom Chassis Corp. which guarantees that a complete truck will be ready four weeks from the receipt of order. Goal with the Workhorse FasTrack; Step van order problems addressed by the program; List of models available in the program.
- Workhorse FasTrack to Cut Walk-in Van Production Time to Four Weeks. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2000, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p28
Features the walk-in delivery program of Workhorse Custom Chassis called `Workhorse Fastrack.' Completion time of walk-in orders without using the program; Cost of the program; Warranty provided by the company.
- Buy a Truck, Get a Cruise. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2000, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p28
Presents information a contest launched by the Workhorse Custom Chassis for its customers. Discussion on the Workhorse FasTrack program; Prizes for the winners of the contest; Information on the trucking equipment and services offered by the company.