Props to Plastics Developments
- It's time for suppliers to enter annual PACE race. // Automotive News;07/10/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5883, p3
Presents information on the 2001 Automotive News Premier Automotive Suppliers' Contributions to Excellence Awards worldwide. Sponsorship of the awards by Cap Gemini Ernst & Young; Contact information.
- Fantastic plastic. Pryweller, Joseph // Automotive News;11/24/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5741, p28F
Recognizes the winners at the Society of Plastics Engineers' 1997 automotive awards ceremony. Winners, including Ford Motor Co. and DuPont Automotive; Awards in the categories of environment, body exterior, powertrain, process, body interior, chassis and hardware, materials, and the hall of fame.
- Remy Recognized by Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance for Outstanding Shipping Performance. // Sensors;1/3/2014, p1
The article announces that Remy International, worldwide manufacturer of starters and alternators for light vehicle and commercial vehicle applications, has received the Outstanding Shipping Performance Award at the Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance (AAPA) meeting.
- SYMPOSIA 2014 - A Seminar on the Future High Rise Buildings. // Architecture Update;Jul2014, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p10
The article offers information on the SYMPOSIA 2014 to be held by engineering organization Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE) at Sofitel Hotel in Mumbai, India.
- Trust fund expands lighting program. // Architectural Record;Feb1991, Vol. 179 Issue 2, Record Lighting p7
Announces that the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America recently expanded its lighting program by naming the University of Colorado's architectural engineering program as a Robert J. Besal Memorial Education Fund recipient.
- IESNA announces its technical knowledge examination. // Buildings;Dec93, Vol. 87 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America's (IESNA) offer of technical knowledge examination and a certificate of technical knowledge. Content of examination; Eligibility for examinations.
- Joint membership agreements. // Environmental Engineering;Winter2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p21
Presents information on three institutions which the British Society of Environmental Engineers has signed agreements with as of December 2002. Society of Operations Engineers; Institute of Concrete Technology; Royal Photographic Society.
- Michigan. // Point of Beginning;Apr96, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p13
Presents information on publications by the Michigan Society of Professional Surveyors. Includes the combination of `Monumenting of the Michigan Ohio Boundary,' by R.C. Allen and `The Southern and Western Boundaries of Michigan,' by Annah May Soule into a hardcover reprint; `Land Surveying,' by...
- Michigan. // Point of Beginning;Aug96, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the educational seminars being offered by the Michigan Society of Professional Surveyors in 1996. Topics of discussion during the seminars; Speakers during the seminars; Dates and venues.