Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Turn Lower in Latest Week
- Fed to tighten, predicts Merrill Lynch economist. // ABA Banking Journal;Sep88, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p139
Forecasts an increase federal funds rate in the U.S. Assumption of a continued growth to the economy of the country; Rate of inflation growth predicted by Merrill Lynch.
- Indexes drop in a shortened week; reach lowest level since December. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;02/25/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30836, p7
Presents the Bond Buyer indexes in the United States as of February 2000. Drop in the 20-bond and 11-bond indexes of general obligation; Decrease in the rate of the yields on long-term US Treasury securities; Goldman, Sachs & Co. as the recipient of the general obligation bond issue in California.
- The Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;02/25/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30836, p7
Presents graphs depicting the bond buyer indexes in the United States from December 1, 1999 to February 24, 2000. Includes statistics on the 20-Bond Indexes; 11-bond Indexes; Municipal Bond Index Yield to Maturity.
- STOCKS FAIL TO RALLY AFTER FED RATE CUT. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);12/17/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p32
The article reports on the poor performance of the U.S. stock market following the December 2007 federal fund rate cut by the Federal Reserve, as well as on the prospects of the U.S. economy. Investors could have feared the prospects of high inflation rate following the rate cut. The economy is...
- FOMC Shifts Bias, Leaves Rates Alone. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;3/20/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31348, p2
Reports decision of the Federal Open Market Committee to leave federal funds rate unchanged in the U.S. Influence of economic recovery indicators; Projections from the committee; Details of the interest rate cuts made by the committee to augment the economy.
- Fortï¿½ Capital's Selected Statistics. // CPA Journal;Jun2008, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p79
No abstract available.
- Monetary Policy. // Economic Trends (07482922);Jan2003, p4
Reports on trends in monetary policy in the U.S. Projections for federal funds rate; Impact of economic development on monetary policy; Percentage of expected inflation rate.
- Monetary Policy. // Economic Trends (07482922);Feb2003, p4
Focuses on the trends in the U.S. money market as of February 2003. Discount programs offered by the Federal Reserves Banks; Percentage of federal funds rate; Impact of inflation rate on money market.
- Monetary Policy. // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov2005, p4
The article presents information on the recent developments in the monetary policies of the U.S. With the November 1, 2005 increase, the Federal Open Market Committee has increased the target federal funds rate by 25 basis points for 12 meetings in a row, bringing the rate from 1.00% in June...