- Households Show Significant Rise in 4Q Muni Holdings. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;3/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31840, p30
Focuses on the municipal securities market in the U.S. Increase in household holdings of municipal bonds during the fourth quarter of 2003; Increase in mutual fund municipal bond holdings; Money market fund assets.
- CHAPTER 6 : Internationalisation. // French Financial Markets;1995, p149
The chapter explores the internationalization of the French financial market. It identifies the various factors that led to the internationalization of the Paris financial market, such as the desire by the French public authorities to lure non-resident investors to the different Treasury issues,...
- Marketwatch. Montlake, Andrew // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);3/25/2013, p40
The article focuses on the developments related to the financial market in Great Britain. It is noted that to bury a barrage of bad news in the wake of the budget by withdrawing from interest-only, there was also the flimsy attempt by the Yorkshire Building Society Group and brokers' favorite...
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p32
Cites a tabular representation of information related to futures market as of February 7, 2003. Number of Municipal Bond Index contract traded on February 5, 2002; Open interest of U.S. Treasury Bonds on February 5, 2002; Estimated number of U.S. Treasury Notes contracts traded.
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p44
Reports on the predictions for the futures markets in the U.S. Number of municipal bond contracts traded on November 14, 2001; Estimation for number of treasury bond contracts traded on November 14; Change expected in treasury note contracts during December 2001.
- After bad start, contract claws its way back. Ulick, Jack // Bond Buyer;05/04/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30385, p31
Points out municipal bond futures' steady gain to close near unchanged levels on the week ended May 1, 1998. Entry of about $4.5 billion municipal bonds; Drop in unemployment.
- A week of big gains here, weakness abroad. Gallo, Pete // Bond Buyer;02/17/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30332, p33
Focuses on the performance of the municipal futures market in the United States, for the week ending February 13, 1998. Dramatic ascent of muni futures; Chronic weakness in foreign equities.
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;1/23/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31309, p34
Presents data pertaining to the futures market for municipal bonds in the U.S. as of January 23, 2002. Figures for municipal bond indexes and transactions of the U.S. Treasury bonds.
- Bond Funds Profit From Lagging Money Market Vehicles. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;3/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31335, p45
Examines the municipal bond funds with the availability of money market funds. Emphasis of the tax-free money market funds; Inclusion of the net outflow from retail tax-free money market funds; Comparison between stock funds and net inflow.