FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- Airport revenue draws attention. Sodoma, Brian // Las Vegas Business Press;2/3/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the impact of the economy on the airport advertising revenues in the U.S. Percentage of interior advertising in non-airline revenues; Decline in interior advertising revenues; Uniqueness of local advertising.
- Will Congress heed public on energy? Knickerbocker, Brad // Christian Science Monitor;7/11/95, Vol. 87 Issue 157, p13
Looks at a demand by a large section of the American public for federal spending on renewable sources of energy and use of efficiency measures for the production of fossil fuel and nuclear power. Tenets of proposed energy appropriations budgets for 1996.
- Australian government provides $A 6.5 million R&D support for South Australian pig-iron project. // Coal International;Mar98, Vol. 246 Issue 2, p42
Reports on the Australian government's approval of a research and development grant to the South Australian steel and energy project. Amount of the grant; Objectives behind the project.
- Subsidies for renewables in Norway. // European Power News;Aug98, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p1
Reports on Norwegian industry ministry's announcement of subsidies to environment friendly energy projects.
- RENEWABLE ENERGY INCENTIVES FOR BIOPOWER CUT IN PROPOSED FEDERAL BUDGET. // In Business;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p6
Reports on proposed reduction in U.S. budget 2004 in financial support for development of environmentally friendly energy sources. Need for funds provided by U.S. Congress under section 9006 of Farm Bill; Amount proposed in 2004 budget for funding of development of energy sources.
- Grant money available for conservation plans. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/5/94, Vol. 193 Issue 14, p16
Announces that federal grants from the Federal Energy Management Program are available for energy conservation projects. Recommended minimum grant from the Federal Energy Efficiency Fund; Mandate for energy reduction at federal facilities; Administration of the Federal Energy Efficiency Fund;...
- Less gassy. Bayer, Rita // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Sep2006, Issue 287, p30
The article reports on the release of a funding grant for a hydrogen fuel cell project by the Canadian Transportation Fuel Cell Alliance for the Vancouver International Airport in British Columbia. The for the project is aimed at the examination of the use of the Ballard System fuels in...
- FAR WEST BOND-WATCH. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31242, p32
Presents economic developments in the United States as of October 2001. Resolution on the tax dispute involving state and oil company in Alaska; Leadership of Laura Doll in California Power Authority; Security measures of Los Angeles International Airport.
- Hill Fiddles as Economy Burns. Hickey, Jennifer G. // Insight on the News;12/17/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p10
Highlights the activities in the U.S. Congress as of December 17, 2001. Actions taken by retailers to improve the economy; Information on the concession between Republicans and Democrats regarding airport security law; Plan of Senator ted Kennedy and Representative George Miller to seek...