Court Climax Approaches in Scrimmage Over Oakland's Refurbished Stadium
- Court lets Oakland Raiders' lease-breaking suit proceed. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;10/22/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30505, p1
Reports that a superior court judge has ruled that a lawsuit by the Oakland Raiders seeking to break the team's lease with the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Authority can proceed to trial. Overview on the lawsuit filed by the football team against the coliseum authority; Raiders' contention...
- 'Confidential' Stadium Dealings: Read All About It. Jensen, Nels // San Diego Business Journal;7/13/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 28, p3
In the article, the author discusses efforts by The Renaissance Cos. chairperson Floyd Kephart as of July 2015 to construct a stadium for the Oakland Raiders football team in Oakland, California.
- Raiders, Chargers Propose NFL Stadium in Los Angeles Area. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;2/20/2015, p24
The article reports on the plans of American football teams Oakland Raiders and the San Diego Chargers to build a joint National Football League stadium in Carson, California.
- The Man with The Plan. Wertheim, L. Jon // Sports Illustrated;10/26/2009 Double Issue NBA Preview, Vol. 111 Issue 16, p16
The article reports on billionaire Ed Roski Jr. Roski is planning on building a football stadium outside Los Angeles, California which will be green and cost only $800 million. However, Los Angeles is not home to any football team in the National Football League. Georgia Frontiere, owner of the...
- A BLACK MOOD. Chadiha, Jeffri; Kim, Albert; Mravic, Mark // Sports Illustrated;06/04/2001, Vol. 94 Issue 23, p32
Discusses possible repercussions from a lawsuit filed by Oakland Raiders owner Al Davis against the National Football League. Claims by Davis that the league undermined plans for a new stadium in Southern California, forcing the team's relocation from Los Angeles to Oakland; Details of a rule...
- Oakland Raiders. Kroichick, Ron // Sporting News;1/27/97, Vol. 221 Issue 4, p24
No abstract available.
- Oakland Raiders. Kroichick, Ron // Sporting News;7/1/96, Vol. 220 Issue 27, p34
Updates on various issues concerning the Oakland Raiders as of July 1, 1996. Coach Mike White's instruction to conditioning and strength coach Garrett Giemont to install a more demanding offseason program; Line coach Floyd Peters' approval of the addition of Russell Maryland, who joins Chester...
- Oakland Raiders. Kroichick, Ron // Sporting News;7/8/96, Vol. 220 Issue 28, p49
Presents an update on the Oakland Raiders football team as of July 8, 1996. Return of Jeff Hostetler after a season in which he suffered injuries and underwent surgery; Coach Mike White's intention to encourage competition among the players.
- Oakland Raiders. Kroichick, Ron // Sporting News;08/05/96, Vol. 220 Issue 32, p34
Presents news updates concerning the football team Oakland Raiders for the week ending August 5, 1996. Practice routine installed by coach Mike White; Injury sustained by offensive tackle Lincoln Kennedy.