Camden Recovery Plan Needs Leadership, N.J. Officials Say
- STAY HOT. Cope, Bill // Boise Weekly;3/23/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p6
In this article, the author discusses the need for Idahonians and Wisconsinites to act against the plans of their political leaders in their cities such as the school systems.
- Activists work to change face of Newmarket. McCord, Michael // New Hampshire Business Review;08/14/98, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p17
Focuses on the bonds approved by residents in Newmarket, New Hampshire to help pay for infrastructure improvements to help attract businesses to the town. Total worth of the bonds to be invested by the town; Tax increment finance districts; Comment by Al Dixon, town administrator in Newmarket.
- Brownfield Authority OKs Urban Market bonds. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/9/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p3
The article reports that the Grand Rapids Brownfield Redevelopment Authority agreed to sell bonds worth up to 2.35 million U.S. dollars to fund the Urban Market project being built by the Downtown Development Authority and the Grand Action Committee.
- Mickey Cafagna âˆ£ city of poway. // San Diego Business Journal;10/22/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 43, Special section p8
The article profiles Poway City Mayor Mickey Cafagna in California. Under his leadership, the city projected $45 million budget for the capital improvement program to be finished in the next two years. Cafagna served as chairman to several organizations including the board of Square One...
- Richardson, Tex., Officials Planning Joint City-School Election. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p6
The article reports that the city of Richardson, Texas and the Richardson Independent School District plan to jointly seek approval from voters for the issuance of general obligation bonds to fund infrastructure projects. The combination vote has been considered because the state of Texas passed...
- San Antonio Readies $411M of New-Money, Refunding Bonds(95%). Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p56
Reports on the offering of bond package to refund old debt and for citywide capital improvement in San Antonio, Texas. Total amount of the bond package; Schedule for the pricing of the bonds; Ratings of the city's debt from Standard & Poor's.
- Reno cashing in on diversity. Walters, Dennis // Las Vegas Business Press;12/23/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p3
Reports on the increasing bond rating of the economy in Reno, Nevada. Marketing of general obligation bonds to refinance debt; Diversification of the economic base; Offer of business opportunities.
- Funding Virginia's Future. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31241, p1
Reports the financing approaches on using bonds to solved state problems in Virginia. Proposal to focus the financing campaign toward debt financing; Issuance of anticipation revenue vehicle debt; Support of the gobernatorial candidates on the Standards of Learning examination; Agreement of...
- D.C. Agency Plans to Issue Bonds to Redevelop Two Pieces of Land. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/20/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32512, p3
The article reports that the Washington DC redevelopment agency plans to issue at least $100 million of tax-exempt bonds to finance the two pieces of land on opposite sides of the Anacostia River. It would also include the funding of public infrastructure and environmental cleanup on Reservation...