People In The News
- PEOPLE MOVING. // Editor & Publisher;3/11/2002, Vol. 135 Issue 10, p25
Reports developments related to the selection and appointment of executives in the publishing industry in the U.S. Appointment of Yves Rogivue at Man Roland Inc.; Designation of Judi Hess of Creo Graphic; Employment of Michelle Grady in Mactive Inc.
- NEWSPEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;04/16/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 16, p10
Reports on executive appointments within the publishing industry in the United States as of April 16, 2001. Patrick Brennan's appointment as vice president of FT.Com; Naming of Brian Blackley as publisher of the 'Atmore Advance' periodical; Selection of Dale Andersen as publisher and general...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS... // Book Publishing Report;8/27/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p7
Reports on executive movement in the United States publishing industry, recent of August 2001. Dorling Kindersley; New American Library; Simon & Schuster.
- NEWS PEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;8/13/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 32, p10
Reports on key executive appointments at United States publishing companies as of August 13, 2001. Alan G. Silverglat's appointment as senior vice president for finance at Pulitzer Inc.; Promotion of Michael G. Abernathy to president of Landmark Community Newspapers Inc.
- NEWSPEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;03/19/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 12, p12
Focuses on developments concerning executives in the publishing industry in the United States. Appointment of Fred Uffelman as president of the York Newspaper Co.; Selection of Sharon Rosenhause as managing editor of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel; Appointment of John Rung as vice president of...
- Q & Q NEWS. // Quill & Quire;Oct99, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p15
Reports updates related to publishing industry in Canada. Appointment of the executives; Recognition of the awards for authors; Publication of the books.
- NEWS PEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;02/19/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 8, p17
Reports on executive appointments in the publishing industry in the United States as of February 19, 2001. Appointment of Elaine Norton Hooker to bureau chief of the Associated Press; Pacific Newspaper Group's naming of Dennis Skulsky to the post of president and publisher; Syracuse Newspapers'...
- Industry watch people. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;3/1/98, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p24
Presents information on the selection and appointment of executive in the publishing industry. Appointment of Christopher S. Cardell from executive vice president and chief operating officer to president of Mecklermedia; Previous position held by Liz Manigan, vice president of Parade...
- people. Reid, Calvin; Patrick, Diane // Publishers Weekly;4/1/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 13, p16
Presents information on the selection and promotion of executives in the U.S. publishing industry as of April 1, 2002.