Harry Potter To Work Magic For Some Of World's Poorest Children
- Grooming range partnership for services charity. // Charities Management;New Year 2015, Issue 100, p17
The article reports on the partnership of the charity organization Help for Heroes with male grooming brand Wingman to raise funds to support wounded servicemen and their families and raise awareness of the individuals who the charity helps.
- Hits, misses and jock straps. Horlor, Sean // Xtra West (Vancouver);3/25/2010, Issue 433, p22
The article focuses on the author's experiences emceeing the "Rock the Hem Line," a charity event held on March 11, 2010 to help raise money for the Play 4 Phil Foundation in supporting at-risk youth.
- Fundraising income falls. Ainsworth, David // Third Sector;7/12/2011, Issue 668, p4
The article reports on the decline in the income of 500 largest fundraising charities in Great Britain in 2009-2010, based on the research released by Cass Business School.
- Garden Re-Leaf raises cash for Greenfingers. // Horticulture Week;3/16/2012, p4
The article presents information that more than 300 Garden Re-Leaf activities in Great Britain have raised around 300,000 pounds for a Great Britain-based charity organization Greenfingers in 2011.
- Donations to the VBF. Brown, Lydia // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;2/9/2013, Vol. 172 Issue 6, p166
A letter to the editor is presented in order to thank the donators of the Veterinary Benevolent Fund (VBF) charity.
- FFE Gala Raises Record $750K, Plans Expansion. RATHORE, REENA // India -- West;11/15/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 52, pB1
The article informs that the Indian American charity Foundation For Excellence (FFE) raised 750,000 dollars by its Seventh Annual Fundraiser Gala held at the Indian Community Center in Milpitas, California on November 9, 2013.
- "Nights" in Shining Armor. Dorko, Lilith // Saint Charles Avenue;Feb2009, p34
The article offers information on the fifth annual Wine and Roses Gala of the Cystic Fibroses Foundation in New Orleans, Louisiana on November 7, 2009. It describes the events during the annual fundraiser including the food offered, wines and entertainment for guests. Further, the events...
- Log a Load Raises $173,300 in 2009. // Alabama Forests;Jan2010, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p24
The article reports that the charitable 2009 Log a Load for Kids program composed of golf tournaments, skeet shoots, and walk-a-thon among others raised 173,300 dollars funds from al source, in which the Piedmont District contributed 41,800 dollars, 28,500 dollars from the Capital, and 11,000...
- Atlanta plans to strengthen its Taste of the Nation event. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p22
Focuses on the efforts of sponsors and volunteers to strengthen the Share Our Strength Taste of the Nation benefit, the largest anti-hunger charity event in Atlanta, Georgia. Fund raising for local and national programs; Significance of the charity for the working poor; Increase of the demand...