Children's Book Sales Soared While Adult Sales Slumped In September
- JULIAN GIBBS. Gibbs, Julian // Money Marketing;8/22/2002, p34
Reports on the launch of Nvesta, a specialist financial product provider in Great Britain. Overview of the company's Capital Secure FTSE plan; Capital return; Percent of commission paid by the company.
- Returns: March. // Book Publishing Report;5/19/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p5
Presents a graph showing the returns on book sales in the U.S. for March 2003. Adult hardcover; Adult paperback; Mass market; Children's book; University press.
- Returns: YTD. // Book Publishing Report;5/19/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p5
Presents a graph showing the returns on book sales in the U.S. for the month of March 2003. Adult hardcover; Adult paperback; Mass market; Children's book; University press.
- E-book Rol can have big effect on libraries. // Research Information;Aug/Sep2012, Issue 61, p8
The article reports on the white paper released by Springer and Publishers Communication Group Inc. (PCG), which reveals that the return on investment (ROI) of electronic books may have profound impact on libraries in allocation and prioritising resources.
- The Impact of Rate-of-Return Regulation on Technological Innovation. Sheng-Ping Yang // Review of Industrial Organization;Mar2003, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p179
Reviews the book 'The Impact of Rate-of-Return Regulation on Technological Innovation,' by Mark W. Frank.
- Kapitaal, rendement en tijd (Capital, Rate of Return and Time). Eijgelshoven, P. J. // De Economist (0013-063X);Apr1984, Vol. 132 Issue 1, p106
Reviews the book "Kapitaal, rendement en tijd (Capital, Rate of Return and Time)," by B. Compaijen.
- Book your biz. Daum, Kevin // Smart Business Los Angeles;Aug2010, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p6
The article discusses the importance of books despite the proliferation of electronic books (ebooks) and the internet. It states that companies and consultants make use of books to market their work, to inform the public the kind of business one handles and to advertise the company. Questions...
- Anatomy of a Hoax. Aschkenasy, Janet // Treasury & Risk Management;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p12
Comments on the book 'The Great 401(k) Hoax,' by Joe and Jane Worker. Prediction of the real rate of return on equity investment over the next several decades; Retirement planning; Corporate accounting practices.
- Publishers Experience Business and Technology Challenges with e-Books. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;12/13/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p12
No abstract available.