Sourcebooks Makes Landmark Move To Start Publishing Fiction Titles
- Sourcebooks takes on new lines. Farmanfarmaian, Roxane // Publishers Weekly;1/27/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 4, p18
Reports that the Chicago publisher Sourcebooks has acquired Casablanca Press and Sphinx Publishing. Rollout by Sourcebooks of a four-book `Romantic' collection for Valentine's Day 1997; Bonus that bookstores get that order the pre-pack counter display; How the new acquisitions fit in well with...
- With MediaFusion, Sourcebooks Finds When Poetry Speaks, Poetry Sells--Even At $50 A Copy. Anderson, Kori // Book Publishing Report;3/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p4
Reports the success of the release of the book 'Poetry Speaks,' edited by Elise Paschen and Rebekah Presson Mosby published by Sourcebooks in the U.S. Contribution of MediaFusion, an innovative imprint that mixes print and audio, to the success of the book; Features of the book; Description of...
- Sourcebooks in Deal with 'U.S. News & World Report' // Publishers Weekly;5/12/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 19, p16
Focuses on the publishing deal between Sourcebooks Inc. and 'U.S. News & World Report,' to publish 'The U.S. News Ultimate College Directory 2004.' Related books published by Sourcebooks.
- Sourcebooks Adds Calendars. // Publishers Weekly;1/26/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 4, p105
Reports on the plan of publishing company Sourcebooks to offer calendars of varied subjects in 2004. Description of the calendars.
- In a Category Of Her Own. Danford, Natalie // Publishers Weekly;10/11/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 41, p18
Focuses on the emerging chick literature genre in the publishing industry. Signs that indicate the stability of the chick literature genre; Description made by Barnes & Noble fiction buyer Sessalee Hensley on chick literature; Examples of paranormal chick literature; Developing subcategories of...
- Cult Favorite Michael Malone Gets the Sourcebooks Treatment--And Covers Designed by Chip Kidd. // Book Publishing Report;06/11/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p4
Reports on the publishing of Michael Malone first novel by Sourcebooks in Naperville, Illinois. Description of the book; Details on the Michael Malone book tour; List of other publications by Sourcebooks.
- Sourcebooks Claims 50% Growth Spike For First Half of 2006. // Book Publishing Report;9/18/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p1
The article reports that the Sourcebooks Inc., of Naperville, Illinois, has already entered a 50% increase in revenue for the first half of 2006, according to the company's CEO and founder Dominique Raccah. The Sourcebook has published about 220 titles in 2006, substantially with reference,...
- Dominique Raccah. // Chain Store Age;Dec2000, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p108
Features Dominique Raccah, president and publisher of Sourcebooks Inc. in Naperville, Illinois. Growth of Raccah's publishing business; Factors responsible for the success of the company; Career of Raccah.
- STOCKING STUFFERS. Ramsdell, Kristin // Library Journal;10/15/2007, Vol. 132 Issue 17, p48
This article offers news and notes pertaining to the publishing of romance fiction novels. The publisher Sourcebooks is expanding its imprint Casablanca to include other new romance fiction books and reprints of classic fiction titles. The publisher Harlequin has announced it will release its...