- Rating the stores. // Consumer Reports;Nov94, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p712
Provides guidelines in helping find the right stores through the new retailing landscape. Change in the shopping habits of consumers; Shopping options; Setting of special sales; Categories of stores; Ratings of apparel retailers based on overall satisfaction; Profiles of top stores; Shopping...
- Secret shoppers. // American Nurseryman;1/15/95, Vol. 181 Issue 2, p16
Reports on retailers' return to the strategy of hiring professional shoppers, posing as amateurs, to visit their stores, try out and make purchases and prepare reports about their experiences. Some retailers' decision to develop their own mystery-shopping departments.
- gateway quarter. Kraft, Joy // Cincinnati Magazine;Mar2009, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p40
The article reviews several retail stores located in Over-the-Rhine, Cincinnati, Ohio, including Park + Vine, a general store; Metronation, a gift shop; and Joseph Williams Home, which offers house furnishings.
- Fat Man's Fast Eats. ISAACSON, ELIAS // Santa Fe Reporter;3/6/2013, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p32
A review is offered for the Talin Market located in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Mystery shopping ensures service with a smile. Schliesman, Kyle // Inside Tucson Business;8/26/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p13
Describes how mystery shoppers or professional shoppers help service-oriented businesses evaluate how they are performing from a customer's standpoint. Basic elements that mystery shoppers consider, such as a store's basic appearance and the responsiveness of its employees; Other areas of...
- Our housewares spy visits Westfield London. // Housewares;Nov/Dec2008, Issue 218, p25
Several reviews are offered for various houseware retail stores in London, England including House of Fraser, Debenhams and Habitat.
- intersection KENWOOD. Baker, Clare // Cincinnati Magazine;Sep2008, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p36
The article reviews several retail stores located at Montgomery Road and Kenwood Road in Cincinnati, Ohio, including Sterling Cut Glass store, Downlite Company Store and the Drexel Heritage-Henredon furniture showroom.
- Shopping-Club auf Wachstumskurs. Reinhold, Kirsten // Textilwirtschaft;6/28/2012, Issue 26, p59
The article offers brief information on online shopping club fab.de.
- Talking shop. // India Today;8/20/2012, p63
A review is offered for several shops in Delhi, India including Tweetmintt, Apala Jewelry and Les Parisiennes.