Sanderson springs into action
- Design Classics. Kelett, Maya; Hillier, Rose-Marie // Australian House & Garden;Oct2000, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p39
Features Sanderson Wallpapers, a wallpaper manufacturer based in London, England. Company history; Popularity of wallpapers made by the company; Contact information.
- Sanderson plan will keep doors closed. // Printing World;10/23/2003, Vol. 284 Issue 3, p16
Reports that the British wallpaper manufacturer Walker Greenbank expects to restore its profitability starting in 2004 due to its acquisition of the assets of Sanderson in August 2003. Conditions of the wallpaper market in 2003.
- Walker Greenbank grows UK sales by 5.6% in H1. // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2011, Issue 5758, p5
The article reports on the retail sales of furnishings group Walker Greenbank PLC in Great Britain which has increased by 6.5 percent in the first half of 2011.
- Walker Greenbank strengthens Italian distribution. // Cabinet Maker;1/8/2010, Issue 5669, p5
The article reports on the strengthened distribution agreements in Italy of Walker Greenbank PLC.
- Walker Greenbank posts strong results. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2012, Issue 5784, p6
The article focuses on sales of interior furnishing group Walker Greenbank PLC which has increased by 7.6 percent in a year ended on 31 January 2012.
- Walker Greenbank's 2011 sales up 8%. // Cabinet Maker;5/27/2011, Issue 5739, p8
The article reports on the increase of Walker Greenbank PLC's sales by 8% in 2011.
- Walker Greenbank predicts better than expected profits. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/2009, Issue 5668, p5
The article reports that interior finishing group, Walker Greenbank PLC, is expecting increased profits for the year ending January 31, 2010 after it gained momentum in October 2009.
- Walker Greenbank reports sales increase at ACiM. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2012, Issue 5795, p6
The article reports on the increase in the sales by 4 percent of Walker Greenbank PLC in the first 21 weeks of 2012.
- Walker Greenbank expects half-year profits to meet expectations. // Cabinet Maker;8/10/2012, Issue 5800, p7
The article presents information on the expectation of attaining the pre-tax profits within the first half by Walker Greenbank PLC, after trading for six months ending which ended in July 2012.