DFS is gaining on last year's figures
- Turn off the telly. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p1
Comments on the strong financial performance of British furniture manufacturer DFS Furniture PLC in 2002. High level of advertising by DFS; Efforts to upgrade DFS stores and designs.
- DFS posts record sales per sqft. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p3
Reports on the sales performance of England-based furniture manufacturer DFS for the 53-week period ended August 2002. Sales per floorspace; Market share; Operating profits; Opening of three additional stores.
- THE WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;3/16/2012, Issue 5779, p11
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry of Great Britain as of March 2012 which includes the company Moores shortlisted for Greenbuild Awards, website launch by the firm Fagan's Furniture and 32.5 million pounds spent by DFS Furniture Co. Ltd. on television advertisement.
- Dividends are high at DFS. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p2
Reports on the cash dividends given by DFS Furniture to its shareholders. Increase sales in July 2000; Increase in pre-tax profits.
- Revaluation could raise DFS price. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2004, Issue 5381, p4
Reports that the non-executive directors of DFS furniture chain plan to make a property revaluation of all its stores which could impact the purchase offer of Lord Kirkham.
- DFS races ahead in sofa sales war. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;1/12/2007, Issue 5520, p3
The article reports on the sales performance of DFS Furniture Co. Plc in United Kingdom. The company has increased its turnover winter sale up to 10 percent compared to the sales in the same period of 2006. According to Tory Peer, the company's sales has been doubled compared to its previous...
- DFS directors score a double. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2003, Issue 5364, p6
Reports on the salary increases of executives at DFS Furniture Co. PLC in Great Britain. Increase in the pre-tax of the company; Total salary of Lord Kirkham; Benefits received by Ian Bowness.
- Praise but no takers for Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2004, Issue 5415, p4
Reports on the reason behind the disinterest of DFS Furniture Co. PLC and Airsprung Furniture Group in buying the Parker Knoll furniture brand in Great Britain.
- DFS confirms redundancies. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2008, Issue 5607, p4
The article reports on the confirmation of redundancies by DFS Furniture Co. Ltd. in Great Britain. According to DFS chief operation officer Jon Massey, the company has taken steps to ensure that its costs are aligned with prevailing business levels. Moreover, he also said that all business...