Susan Estes Leaves Morgan Stanley
- Confusion Reigns Atop Morgan Stanley. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p6
Comments on the resignation of Philip Purcell as chief executive officer of Morgan Stanley in the U.S. Plan of Purcell to leave the firm as soon as a replacement is named; Consideration of offering their own state of directors by dissidents; Amount of combined stock awards and pension plans to...
- Morgan Stanley Exec Quits Securities Job. // American Banker;5/16/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 93, p9
The article reports that Morgan Stanley said Paul Rolles, the European head of the financial asset-backed securities team in London, resigned to go to Germany to watch this summer's World Cup soccer tournament. Mr. Rolles, 36, whose team is in charge of structuring securities backed by products...
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity Chief Quitting . // American Banker;1/12/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 9, p20
Reports on Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co.'s announcement that Alan E. Goldberg, head of its private equity unit, is resigning to form his own firm.
- Morgan Stanley President Resigning. Leibowitz, Alissa // American Banker;1/25/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 17, p20
Announces the plan of John J. Mack to resign as president and chief operating officer of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co. effective March 21, 2001. Banking company's naming of Robert G. Scott as Mack's successor.
- Morgan Stanley Trading Chief Resigns. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/23/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p26
The article announces the resignation of Robert Lepone as head of European leveraged credit trading for Morgan Stanley.
- Arthur Lang leaves Morgan Stanley. Jönsson, Anette; Anand, Sameera // FinanceAsia;Jul2011, p20
The article announces the resignation of Arthur Lang, co-head ofinvestment banking for Southeast Asia at Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc.
- Indie Exodus: Overhyped? French, Kristen // Registered Rep;Nov2011, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p13
The article discusses the reasons regarding the resignation of over 3,000 financial advisors (FA) since the Great Depression to start life as an independent broker/dealer. According to the data provided by Meridian-IQ, FAs left Merrill Lynch and Co., UBS AG and Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc. due to...
- Mr. Relationship. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/16/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p40
The article presents information about Joseph R. Perella, former executive of Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. When financial crises and backstabbing rocked the company last spring, Perella resigned in April 2005, after former CEO Philip Purcell had replaced two of Perella's close associates, capital...
- McGUIRE TO JOIN CITIGROUP. Richardson, Nicole Marie // Black Enterprise;Jul2005, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p32
Reports on the decision of Raymond J. McGuire to resign from Morgan Stanley to join Citigroup Corporate Investment and Banking as global co-head of investment banking. Reason behind McGuire's decision; Career achievements of McGuire.