Productivity Up 3.3% in 3Q
- June drop for manufacturing. Grant, Alex // Printing World;8/12/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 7, p3
Reports that manufacturing productivity has declined by 5.3% in June 2002. Reasons cited for the decline; Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply's manufacturing index from June to July.
- Fourth-Quarter Productivity Up. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;03/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31091, p2
Informs on the rise in non-farm productivity in the United States in the fourth quarter of 2000. Non-farm labor costs; Implications for inflation.
- Japanese industrial output fell. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/1/2015, pA02
The article reports update on the industrial output in Japan which has fell by 0.3 percent in March 2015.
- Nonfinancial corporate business-output, costs, and financial profits. // Economic Indicators;Mar1995, p3
Presents information on nonfinancial corporate business-output, costs and profits in the United States from 1986 to 1994. Gross domestic product of nonfinancial corporate business; Current-dollar cost and profit per unit of output; Output per hour of all employees.
- PRODUCTION AND BUSINESS ACTIVITY. // Economic Indicators;Mar1997, p17
Presents statistics on industrial productivity and business activity in the United States in 1996. Industrial production and capacity utilization; Private housing and vacancy rates Business sales and inventories.
- Economy. // San Diego Business Journal;5/22/95, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p9
Reports on economic developments as of May 22, 1995. Includes decline in the University of San Diego's Index of Leading Economic Indicators for tourism, building permits and national outlook; Decline in industrial production; Increase in consumer prices in California.
- Annual indexes of multifactor productivity and related measures, selected years. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov90, Vol. 113 Issue 11, p95
Presents a chart showing the annual indexes of multifactor productivity and related measures in the U.S. from 1980 to 1987. Private business; Private nonfarm business; Manufacturing.
- Annual indexes of productivity, hourly compensation, unit costs, and prices, selected years. and related measures, selected years. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov90, Vol. 113 Issue 11, p95
Presents a chart showing the annual indexes of productivity, hourly compensation, unit costs and prices in the U.S. from 1980 to 1987. Business; Nonfarm business; Nonfinancial business; Manufacturing.
- Annual productivity indexes for selected industries. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov90, Vol. 113 Issue 11, p96
Presents a chart showing the annual productivity indexes for selected industries in the U.S. from 1980 to 1987. Iron mining; Meatpacking plants; Cotton and synthetic broad woven fabrics; Tires and inner tubes; Miscellaneous plastic products; gray iron foundries; Valves and pipe fittings; Farm...