Biggest Declines in Bank Portfolios: First Half 2000
- Investment services resource. // Bank Marketing;Aug94, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p72
Compares the different investment services offered by Compulife Financial Marketing, Fidelity Investments, Financial Training Resources, INVEST Financial Corp., Kevlin Services Inc., Marketing One Inc. and Transamerica Fund Management Company. Funds and annuities; Performance and renewal rate of...
- Take it as a compliment. Streeter, William W. // ABA Banking Journal;May94, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p21
Discusses banks' selling investment products. Implication to bank deposit rates; Consumers' reaction to bank's low rates; Commissions for selling investments.
- How well do you know the investments you provide? Lunt, Penny // ABA Banking Journal;Dec94, Vol. 86 Issue 12, p66
Presents suggestions in banks' provision of investments to customers. Limitation in the number of products offered; Analysis of the company; Product choices.
- There ought to be an investment portfolio index. Betzold, Nicholas; Berg, Richard // ABA Banking Journal;Apr97, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p65
Focuses on bank portfolio management, and the need for banks to compare their portfolio results. Similarities between bank portfolios; Why banks do not compare results since they have access to the same securities; Use of call report data to compare portfolio results.
- Betzold Berg investment portfolio index. // ABA Banking Journal;Nov97, Vol. 89 Issue 11, p14
Presents the performance of the Betzold Berg Portfolio Index, which represents the current value, including market value and income reinvestment, for an `average' bank portfolio. Use by portfolio managers for comparison purposes; Index value; Index total return.
- Betzold Berg investment portfolio index. Cocheo, Steve // ABA Banking Journal;Dec97, Vol. 89 Issue 12, p11
Reports on the performance as of October 1997 of the Betzold Berg Portfolio Index, which represents the current value for an average bank portfolio.
- Betzold Berg investment portfolio index. Cocheo, Steve // ABA Banking Journal;May98, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p11
No abstract available.
- Betzold Berg Investment Portfolio Index. // ABA Banking Journal;Jul98, Vol. 90 Issue 7, p10
Presents graphs and a chart showing the Betzold Berg Investment Portfolio Index which represents the current value for an average bank portfolio as of May 1998.
- Banks to keep snapping up money managers. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Pensions & Investments;8/22/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p38
Reports on the money management firm acquisition trends set by banks and trust companies in an effort to provide more investment products for clients. Results of the annual Investment Management Industry Review published by the Berkshire Capital Corp. of New York; Comparison between mutual...
- Causes of the recent increase in bank security holdings. Keeton, William R. // Economic Review (01612387);1994, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p45
Determines how much of the surge in bank investments in the United States can be explained by temporary factors. Possible explanations for the recent increase in bank security holdings; Aggregate behavior of bank portfolios over the previous 30 years; Influence of monetary policy on total...