Survey Respondents Predict Good News for 2001 Market
- Promising outlook for bonds. // Finance Week;12/08/2000, p34
Reports on the prospects for the bond market in South Africa in 2001. Projected returns on investments; Risks of investing into the bond markets; Implications of the pace of economic growth in South Africa.
- African Sovereign Bonds On The Move Up. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/20/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p20
The article offers an outlook for the African sovereign bonds for 2009-2010. Ghana's external bond has gained more than 23% since it has been included in the key market views. Securing multilateral financing from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund will make contribution towards...
- Euro shops to continue hiring spree. // High Yield Report;06/28/99, Vol. 10 Issue 26, pN
Predicts a continuation on executive recruitments in the European bond market due to the projected multibilion dollar euro- and dollar-denominated issuance.
- Corporate bond market fears drought in 2000. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/31/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p8
Forecasts the corporate investment-grade bond sector for the year 2000. Correlation between higher interest rate with the decline in bond issuance; Total number of bond deals for the month of January 2000; United States Federal reserve Board's projected basis point interest rate increase;...
- Brazil: Local Debt Too Good To Ignore. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/8/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p11
The article presents an outlook for Brazil's 10-year BRL-denominated sovereign bond as of December 2008. It is noted that the current yield of 16.2 percent is arguably too attractive to ignore. Analysts are forecasting a total of 125bps of cuts in 2009. A decisive breach of trendline resistance...
- BMI VIEW: ASIA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/1/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p3
Presents an outlook on the Asian bond market as of November 1, 2004. Forecast on Pakistan Islamic bonds; Factors affecting U.S. dollar-denominated bonds in the Philippines.
- Kazakhstan: Spotlight On Corporate Bonds. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/4/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p5
Reports on the performance of corporate bonds in Kazakhstan as of January 4, 2005. Expectation on investor confidence in local currency instruments; Forecast on the performance of the banking sector; Projection of the government on real gross domestic product growth in 2005.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $12B New Cash. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32508, p2
The article reports on the effort of the U.S. Department of Treasury has to sell a 24 billion dollars of four-week discount bills on November 15, 2006. It has been anticipated by some economists that the 28-day bills will increase to 12 billion dollars in cash and refund 12 billion dollars of...
- European Covered Bonds Expand and Get Attention. J. G. // Asset Securitization Report;10/22/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 40, p23
The article focuses on the issue regarding the emergence of covered bonds, which is expected to grow over the last 10 months despite slowdowns in other areas in Europe. According to Fitch Ratings Ltd., a growing trend of covered bond is for the instructions to issue outside their dedicated...