Survey Respondents Predict Good News for 2001 Market
- Promising outlook for bonds. // Finance Week;12/08/2000, p34
Reports on the prospects for the bond market in South Africa in 2001. Projected returns on investments; Risks of investing into the bond markets; Implications of the pace of economic growth in South Africa.
- Euro shops to continue hiring spree. // High Yield Report;06/28/99, Vol. 10 Issue 26, pN
Predicts a continuation on executive recruitments in the European bond market due to the projected multibilion dollar euro- and dollar-denominated issuance.
- African Sovereign Bonds On The Move Up. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/20/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p20
The article offers an outlook for the African sovereign bonds for 2009-2010. Ghana's external bond has gained more than 23% since it has been included in the key market views. Securing multilateral financing from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund will make contribution towards...
- Corporate bond market fears drought in 2000. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/31/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p8
Forecasts the corporate investment-grade bond sector for the year 2000. Correlation between higher interest rate with the decline in bond issuance; Total number of bond deals for the month of January 2000; United States Federal reserve Board's projected basis point interest rate increase;...
- Brazil: Local Debt Too Good To Ignore. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/8/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p11
The article presents an outlook for Brazil's 10-year BRL-denominated sovereign bond as of December 2008. It is noted that the current yield of 16.2 percent is arguably too attractive to ignore. Analysts are forecasting a total of 125bps of cuts in 2009. A decisive breach of trendline resistance...
- BMI VIEW: ASIA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/1/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p3
Presents an outlook on the Asian bond market as of November 1, 2004. Forecast on Pakistan Islamic bonds; Factors affecting U.S. dollar-denominated bonds in the Philippines.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $12B New Cash. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32508, p2
The article reports on the effort of the U.S. Department of Treasury has to sell a 24 billion dollars of four-week discount bills on November 15, 2006. It has been anticipated by some economists that the 28-day bills will increase to 12 billion dollars in cash and refund 12 billion dollars of...
- New Offerings Poised to Reap Benefits of January Rollovers. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p29
Forecasts the economic condition of bond market in the U.S. Popularity of bonds among investors; Deal between financial companies; List of deals.
- Adapting in times of crisis. // Fund Strategy;11/19/2012, p24
The article reports that since the start of 2011, European stocks have expectedly underperformed their U.S. counter-parts owing to the ongoing debt crisis engulfing peripheral eurozone countries. Despite the many disappointments in Europe, there have been ample opportunities to make positive...