Survey Respondents Predict Good News for 2001 Market
- Promising outlook for bonds. // Finance Week;12/08/2000, p34
Reports on the prospects for the bond market in South Africa in 2001. Projected returns on investments; Risks of investing into the bond markets; Implications of the pace of economic growth in South Africa.
- Corporate bond market fears drought in 2000. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/31/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p8
Forecasts the corporate investment-grade bond sector for the year 2000. Correlation between higher interest rate with the decline in bond issuance; Total number of bond deals for the month of January 2000; United States Federal reserve Board's projected basis point interest rate increase;...
- Brazil: Local Debt Too Good To Ignore. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/8/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p11
The article presents an outlook for Brazil's 10-year BRL-denominated sovereign bond as of December 2008. It is noted that the current yield of 16.2 percent is arguably too attractive to ignore. Analysts are forecasting a total of 125bps of cuts in 2009. A decisive breach of trendline resistance...
- BMI VIEW: ASIA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/1/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p3
Presents an outlook on the Asian bond market as of November 1, 2004. Forecast on Pakistan Islamic bonds; Factors affecting U.S. dollar-denominated bonds in the Philippines.
- African Sovereign Bonds On The Move Up. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/20/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p20
The article offers an outlook for the African sovereign bonds for 2009-2010. Ghana's external bond has gained more than 23% since it has been included in the key market views. Securing multilateral financing from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund will make contribution towards...
- Euro shops to continue hiring spree. // High Yield Report;06/28/99, Vol. 10 Issue 26, pN
Predicts a continuation on executive recruitments in the European bond market due to the projected multibilion dollar euro- and dollar-denominated issuance.
- Kazakhstan: Spotlight On Corporate Bonds. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/4/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p5
Reports on the performance of corporate bonds in Kazakhstan as of January 4, 2005. Expectation on investor confidence in local currency instruments; Forecast on the performance of the banking sector; Projection of the government on real gross domestic product growth in 2005.
- Asia US$ Bonds Heading Higher. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/6/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p9
Offers a look at the market performance of Asian U.S. dollar-dominated foreign bonds as of June 2005. Economic outlook on Asian markets in relation to foreign bonds; Factors that influence the economic performance of Asian countries; Forecast on Asian foreign bonds.
- Australia And New Zealand: Revisiting Our Bullish Bond Stance. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/21/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p9
The article focuses on the outlook of the Australian and New Zealand bonds in 2012. It mentions that Australian 10-year bond yields have fallen by 1.7pp while yields on New Zealand bonds have fallen by 2.1pp to an all-time low of 3.9 percent. It also notes that the fiscal positions are in solid...