Citibank Leads as the Way Banks Increase Their Portfolios
- Additional Argentine interest arrears disbursed. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/10/94 - 1/17/94, Vol. 5 Issue 45, p6
Reports on the disbursement of additional interest arrears from the government of Argentina in bonds to foreign creditors by Citibank. Bond rates; FInancial packages.
- Portfolio of 11 Citibank Branches Hits Market For Sale. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;6/7/2012, p10
The article announces that Newmark Grubb Knight Frank Capital Group will sell a portfolio of 11 Citibank retail branch locations in the New York metro area.
- Money management seminars help novices make sense of dollars. Boughton, Kristina // Caribbean Business;4/4/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 13, pS12
Reports that in Puerto Rico, Citibank conducted and plans to hold other seminars to provide people with skills in money management. What the seminars covered; Comments from Carlos Rivera, Citigold product manager; Detailed information on the seminars.
- Citi: Tobacco Sell-off Will End Soon; Buy High Beta Tobacco. Flynn, Hillary // Bondbuyer.com;10/1/2014, p1
Citigroup said in an interview the sell-off in tobacco bonds caused by Bill Gross' departure from PIMCO will be short lived.
- Citibank Prices $650M Credit Card ABS. Colomer, Nora // Structuredfinancenews.com;12/1/2014, p5
The article offers information about the CCCIT 2014-A9 credit card trust deal for two-year bonds worth 650 million dollars that was issued by Citibank.
- Europeans adopt Citi's innovative fund structure. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/23/99, Vol. 65 Issue 34, p4
Reports on the investment concept pioneered by Citibank that has been adopted by European companies. Description of the program; Companies that have adopted the program; Variations on the concept.
- Citi's Results Illustrate Limits of Diversity. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;4/16/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 72, p1
Reports the decline of the quarter earnings of Citibank Corp. in the U.S. Use of consumer banking and overseas operations in corporate banking; Percentage of the investment banking profit; Impact of corporate reporting standards on the banking company.
- Land Sec selects JP Morgan and BarCap. Goodburn, Matt // Finance Week (Centaur Communications);2/1/2006, p3
The article reports that the British firm Land Securities PLC has selected J.P. Morgan Cazenove and Barclays Capital Inc. to manage its five-year bond issue in 2006. Citibank will join the two banks as joint lead arrangers on the bond. Bond proceeds will be used to pay revolving credit and...
- CITIBANK SLAPPED. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Aug2005, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p17
Reports on the British Financial Services Authority's imposition of a fine on Citibank Corp. for an August 2004 cash bond flipper trade.