Names of Possible Bush Transportation Appointees Floated
- Inside Washington. // National Journal;5/29/2004, Vol. 36 Issue 22, Preceding p1678
Presents news briefs about politics in the United States as of May 2004. Statement issued by U.S. Department of Transportation Secretary Norm Mineta regarding the Abu Ghraib incident; Tribute to parliamentarian Charlie Johnson by Republicans and Democrats; Trip of U.S. Chief of Staff Andy Card...
- Digest of Other White House Announcements. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;10/29/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 43, p1556
Presents a list of public schedule of United States (U.S.) President George W. Bush from October 22-26, 2001, and other issues concerning the U.S. government.
- Digest of Other White House Announcements. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;8/12/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 32, p1332
Presents a list of U.S. President George W. Bush's public schedule and other items of general interest announced by the Office of the Press Secretary.
- Washington Notebook. Schorr, Daniel // New Leader;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p3
Comments on some of the issues facing the administration of United States President George W. Bush. Relation between President George W. Bush and Russian President Vladimir Putin; Information on the American intelligence issue; Overview on the embryo stem cell research issue.
- The Apocalypse of the United States as the Leading World Power (and the Emergence of a New World Order). Appignani, Louis J. // Humanist;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p7
This article presents a discussion of the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush, adapted from the speech by Louis J. Appignani in acceptance of the Humanist Business Leader award at the 65th Annual Conference of the American Humanist Association held May 11-14, 2006.
- Complicity, objectivity & stupidity. Bowman, James // New Criterion;Dec2000, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p60
Discusses the prevailing political conditions in the U.S. as of December 2002. Factors contributing to President George W. Bush's strength in the 2002 presidential elections; Discussion on the election campaigning for these elections; Role played by the press during election campaigns.
- Political Conditions Part 4. // United States Country Review;2013, p31
The article discusses the political conditions of the U.S. during the tenure of former U.S. President George W. Bush from the year 2000 to the year 2008.
- Four More Years... But of What? Gillespie, Nick // Reason;Feb2005, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p4
Introduces a series of articles on the U.S. government under the administration of President George W. Bush.
- Remarks at the Swearing-In Ceremony for Norman Y. Mineta as Secretary of Transportation. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;2/12/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p273
Presents the text of remarks given by United States President George W. Bush at the swearing-in ceremony for Norman Y. Mineta as secretary of transportation on February 8, 2001.