Heather Ruth, Head of TBMA, to Resign
- Cook County Health CEO to retire. // AHA News;6/2/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the resignation of Ruth Rothstein on August 31, 2003 as chief executive officer of the Cook County Bureau of Health Services in Illinois. Information on Rothstein's health care career; Contributions to the bureau; Reason for the resignation.
- Barad exit may be costly. // Playthings;Apr2000, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on the resignation of Mattel Inc. chief executive officer Jill Barad. Impact of Barad's departure on the company's financial performance; First-quarter charge to cover compensation and severance packages for resigned executives.
- Google UK chief Kate Burns quits to take 'career break'. Dudley, Dominic // Marketing Week;6/15/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p3
The article reports on the resignation of Kate Burns as CEO for the Great Britain, Ireland and Benelux operation of Google Inc. Burns had been with the company for five years during which she played a great role in the growth of the British online advertising market. The major reason for her...
- RESIGNATION. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jul2005, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p136
Reports on the resignation of Margaret R. Peterson as CEO and president of Simi Valley Hospital (SVH) in California as of July 2005. Continuation of her service; Responsibility at SVH.
- Duffy to step down from NMA. // Campaign (UK);10/14/2011, Issue 41, p10
The article announces that chief executive Maureen Duffy of Newspaper Marketing Agency (NMA) will step down from the company at the end of 2011.
- Finley Departs Oklahoma CU League. Freeman, Lisa // Credit Union Journal;6/18/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p3
The article reports on the resignation of Oklahoma Credit Union League (OCUL) chief executive officer (CEO) Lisa Finley from the association for personal reasons unrelated to her work. Her departure at the league is formally listed as effective June 16, 2007. She has worked at OCUL since 1998...
- Ramdas to Step Down As CEO of Global Fund for Women. Sohrabji, Sunita // India -- West;8/27/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 40, pA18
The article announces the resignation of Kavita Ramdas, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Global Fund for Women (GFW), a San Francisco, California-based nonprofit foundation, on September 15, 2010 in .
- Greater San Marcos Partnership president resigns position. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);2/ 6/2013, Vol. 110 Issue 45, p3A
The article announces the resignation of Amy Madison as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Greater San Marcos Partnership (GSMP), a 501(c)6 regional economic development corporation.
- Johnson Resigns as CEO of Saks. Palmieri, Jean E. // DNR: Daily News Record;10/27/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 43, p12
Reports on the resignation of Christina Johnson as president and CEO of Saks Fifth Avenue Enterprises in New York, as of October 2003. Reason behind her resignation; Speculations on the replacement of Johnson; Skill required from the successor of Johnson.