San Francisco International's $1 Billion New Terminal Opens
- Commission expects success for San Francisco Airport expansion bonds. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;07/17/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30437, p29
Reports that the San Francisco Airport Commission will sell general revenue bonds. Purpose of the issue; Sale type; Redemption provisions; Ratings on outstanding debts; Insurance.
- Eying rates, San Francisco Airport agency says less new debt, more refunding. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;09/25/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30486, p30
Reports on plans of the San Francisco Airport Commission in California, to reduce the size of its quarterly new-money borrowing and bring a major part of refunding debt to market. Bond issues planned by the commission; Funding of the San Francisco International Airport by the commission;...
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p17
Presents statistics of competitive scales of bonds in the United States for March 27, 2000. Issuers include the San Francisco Airport Commission; Berkeley County School District in South Carolina.
- S.F. Airport Set to Go Variable. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p1
Focuses on the plan of the San Francisco Airport Commission for first variable-rate bond issue for San Francisco International Airport in California as part of the deal. Worth of the deal; Strategies to manage debt and attract carriers and passengers; Maturities of the debt.
- San Francisco's $452M Airport Issue Leads a Slimmed-Down Slate. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;8/22/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33569, p5
The article reports on the plan of the San Francisco Airport Commission to issue 452.1 million dollars tax-exempt and taxable bonds for San Francisco International Airport in California in 2011.
- San Francisco agency ready to roll out airport debt. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;04/16/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30621, p4
Focuses on the bond deal that the San Francisco Airports Commission has scheduled for May 6, 1999. Plan to competitively bid $250 million of general airport revenue debt; Allocation of the proceeds for the expansion of San Francisco International Airport in California.
- Volume Forecast to Rise to 3-Month High as Airport Deal Leads $6.02B Slate. Albano, Christine // Bondbuyer.com;9/14/2014, p1
The article reports developments in the global bond market as of mid-September 2014, particularly the claim by Ipreo LLC and The Bond Buyer that a total of 8.9 billion dollar new issue supply is due to hit the primary market. The deals will be led by the 481 million dollar San Francisco Airport...
- San Francisco Airport Commission Settles Tax Dispute with IRS. Hume, Lynn // Bondbuyer.com;12/8/2014, p41
The article reports the move by the Airport Commission of the City and County of San Francisco in California as of early December 2014 to settle a tax dispute with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS). In the settlement, the commission will pay 67,000 dollars and retire 1.145 million dollars...
- Bond sale to fund expansion of San Francisco airport. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;09/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30224, p31
Discloses on the San Francisco Airport Commission's preparations for a revenue bond sale to fund for upgrades to fuel airport delivery systems. Plans for a commercial paper program for capital projects; Fuel bonds as part of a two-pronged financing schedule for the airport; Terms of the plans.