UK workforce gives verdict on personnel in the 1990s
- WEB POLL RESULTS. // Rubber & Plastics News;4/19/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p8
The article presents results of an Internet survey conducted by the journal to know the tenure of employees working with current employer.
- Government Administered Workplace Surveys and Industrial Relations in Canada. Chaykowski, Richard P.; Slotsve, George A. // Relations Industrielles / Industrial Relations;Spring2002, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p384
Comments on John Godard's (2001) study of the role of the Workplace and Employee Survey (WES) on industrial relations research, highlighting its application to Canada. General areas and arguments put forward by Godard; Issues associated with the general case on large surveys; Overview of the...
- What? Me Worry? A Reply to Chaykowski and Slotsve. Godard, John // Relations Industrielles / Industrial Relations;Spring2002, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p393
Responds to a commentary made by R.P. Chaykowski and G.A. Slotsve (2002) concerning the role of Workplace and Employment Survey on industrial relations (IR) research. Definition of IR; Strength and weakness of the study; Criteria to evaluate government-sponsored workplace surveys.
- Disengagement Trickles Down To Employees. // OfficePro;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the findings of Sirota Survey Intelligence on the impact of the disengagements of managers on their employees.
- Our first reader survey results. // New Zealand Forest Industries;Feb2002, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the first reader survey results. Rate of skilled trade people; Division of opinions on issues like improved employee relations, better roads and more industry cooperation; Rank of five most important issues; Analysis of important issues facing the company.
- Employers fail to survey pension communication preferences. Bettelley, Clare // Employee Benefits;9/2/2013, p2
The article presents results of the Employee Benefits/Capita Pensions Research 2013 conducted to know whehter employers ask pension communication preferences to their employees.
- Key survey extended. // People Management;5/1/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p7
Focuses on the changes that the Workplace Industrial Relations Survey will undergo in 1997. The survey as the most significant source of data on the modern workplace; Aim to assess developments in work and employee relations; Decrease in the threshold for inclusion in the survey from workplaces...
- CityBusiness Parker-Murray poll. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/03/97, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p18
Presents survey on executives. How employees rate their boss; Best way for managers to reward employees; Most common failing mistakes among managers.
- Ask Questions Before You Set Objectives. Penson, Peta G. // Business Journal (Central New York);02/05/99, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p21
Identifies key factors in planning a survey of employees on their perceptions about their business organizations. Preparation for possible survey results; Establishment of governing rules of policy about the process and the results; Elimination of underlying rules and assumptions that govern views.