A model's life story
- With Mothership Grounded, Mooney Seeks New Orbit. Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;12/1/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 21, p4
The article reports that the Mothership, the house launched by Tom Mooney in partnership with executive producer Tara Fitzpatrick and director Joe Pytka, is closing its doors. The reason for the shuttering, explained Mooney, is that the company's core business which is facilitating directorial...
- The Mother Ship Has Landed. C.C. // Adweek;3/6/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p19
The article presents information on a new advertising venture, The Mothership. It offers production support solely to agency creatives who want to direct the spots they've conceived while remaining in the agency fold. It is an initiative by veteran director Joe Pytka and Pytka's longtime...
- Duly noted. // CREATIVITY;Feb2006, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p33
The article reports on the announcement made by Headquarters EP Tom Mooney of the closure of the 14-year-old shop he founded with director David Cornell. Mooney is onto his next big thing, this time teaming with Joe Pytka. The yet to be named bicoastal production outfit, which opened on February...
- Meet Your Staff... // Parks & Recreation;Mar2005, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p186
Profiles several members in the Professional Services Department of the National Recreation and Park Association. Gary Fenton; Tara Fitzpatrick; Roy Geiger; Laura Heyer.
- Scratch the Surface. Eisner, Ken // Variety Movie Reviews;8/4/1997, Issue 158, p7
The article reviews the documentary film "Scratch the Surface," directed by Tara Fitzpatrick and starring Brooke Shields, and Phoebe Cates.
- Mooney Links With Pytka, Fitzpatrick. Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;1/27/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the plan of Tom Mooney, president of Headquarters, to team up with director Joe Pytka and executive producer Tara Fitzpatrick of Venice, California-based PYTKA to launch an as yet unnamed production house. The new bicoastal venture will operate under the PYTKA umbrella and...
- Doing Double Duty. Champagne, Christine // Adweek;3/6/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p18
The article reports that there are many creatives who have left advertising agencies to become full-time directors. But creatives directing their own work is a rare phenomenon. Veteran commercial director Joe Pytka, his longtime executive producer, Tara Fitzpatrick, and Headquarters co-founder...
- The Lee Bros. Southern Cookbook: Stories and Recipes for Southerners and Would-Be Southerners. // Food Management;Nov2008, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p42
The article reviews the book "The Lee Bros. Southern Cookbook: Stories and Recipes for Southerners and Would-Be Southerners," by Matt Lee and Ted Lee, edited by Tara Fitzpatrick.