- VPSW plans WalkFest '95. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/8/95, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p25
Reports on the Variety Pre-Schooler's Workshop's Eight Annual Walk-a-thon fundraising event scheduled on May 21, 1995 in Long Island, New York. Event features; Sponsors; Contact information.
- 'An Evening in Good Taste' raises $220,000 for Food Bank for Westchester. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/21/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p15
The article highlights the 19th annual An Evening in Good Taste hosted by Food Bank for Weschester in Westchester County, New York. The event, which aimed to end childhood hunger in the county, has successfully raised 220,000 U.S. dollars. Also mentioned are the restaurants that took part in the...
- Raintree Goes Gwen for Teens. Le, Natalia // Saint Charles Avenue;May2011, p34
The article reports on the Paint the Town Green fundraising event hosted by Raintree Children and Family Services, held on March 26, 2011 at Harrah's New Orleans, Louisiana to bring people together to support services for children.
- Dig deep for KIDS. // Australian Parents;Jun/Jul2000, Issue 116, p26
Presents rationale for parents to participate in the national fundraising day for children, Kids Day 2000, on June 3, in Australia.
- Girl Power raises more than $400 with bake sale. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;6/16/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 141, p8
The article reports on the 400 U.S. dollars raised during the Great American Bake Sale fund-raising activity initiated by the Girl Power groups at Tupper Lake, New York on June 5, 2010 to end childhood hunger.
- Revitalised fundraising campaign. // Charities Management;2011, Issue 78, p2
The article offers information on the "No Child Born to Die" fundraising campaign by Save the Children, which serves as an opportunity on saving children's lives.
- Suit Against Ky. Baptist Home Can Go Forward. // Word (Word Publications - Ted Fleischaker);Oct2009, p42
The article reports that the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals have determined that taxpayers may challenge the government funding of Kentucky Baptist Homes for Children in Louisville, Kentucky, which indoctrinates children with its religious beliefs.
- San Diego Steps Up to Support Hospital and Children. Glazer, Joyce // San Diego Business Journal;7/30/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p58
The article focuses on several efforts in San Diego, California to support hospitals and children such as the fundraising campaign of Rady Children's Hospital-Sand Diego, the Bootleggers Ball heald by Meals on Wheels and the San Diego Walk for Hope fundraising event.
- The rich & famous with children in need. Khouri-Dagher, Nadia // UNESCO Sources;Nov97, Issue 95, p5
Highlights the gala concert and dinner for the benefit of the Children in Need Programme of the United Nations Educational, Scientific & Cultural Organization held on October 7, 1997. Celebrities who attended the event; Includes Queen Noor of Jordan, Princesses Lalla Meriam of Morocco and Maria...