- Golfers raise kids' cash. // Cabinet Maker;11/27/98, Issue 5116, p36
Reports that fittings manufacturer Nico has raised 3,300 British pounds for Children In Need during its annual golf day on November 1, 1998. Number of players who participated in the event.
- Nico hit a fund raising record. Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan2000, p15
Reports that hinge and hardware specialists Nico raised funds for the Children in Need during the charity golf day in 2000.
- Local legends throw support behind Care-a-Van. Colwell, Stephen // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);7/21/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 29, p1B
The article offers information on the 7th annual Emory Bellard and Spike Dykes Seton Kid's Care-a-Van Classic Golf Tournament, a fundraising event for the benefit of underserved and uninsured children, which will be held on August 7, 2010 at the Delaware Springs Golf Course in Burnet, Texas.
- Foundation Introduces Golf to Deserving Youth. // NCGA Golf;Fall2010, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p65
The article provides information on the Youth on Course (YOC) program that Northern California Golf Association (NCGA) Foundation started in 2006 to make golf more accessible and affordable for children in Northern California. YOC subsidizes golf rounds and permits children to play more than 100...
- FORE CHARITY GOLF TOURNAMENT. Newby, Josh // Pensacola Magazine;Aug2014, p30
The article discusses the signature charity golf tournament the Panhandle Charitable Open (PCO) to be held in Northwest Florida from September 25-27, 2014. Topics discussed include PCO chairman John Peacock's three primary charities including Child Guardians, Inc. to helps abused and abandoned...
- Nico shows its metal. // Glass Age;May2002, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p56
Features butt hinges manufactured by Nico for pre-routed doors and frames. Manufacture in mild steel in a choice of finishes; Sizes in which the hinges are available.
- Golfers Who Give Back. // Golf Digest;Dec2013, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p88
The article focuses on several people who play for charity events in the U.S. It states skateboarder Ryan Sheckler whose foundation known as the Sheckler Foundation benefits unfortunate children, other pediatric causes, and injured action-sports athletes. It notes the weather man Jim Cantore who...
- Back(pack) to School. FREZON, PEGGY // Guideposts;Sep2011, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p14
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of contributing in social service for kids in need.
- Sponsoring does work--Jackie is living proof. Little, Angela // Challenge Newsline;Jan2003, Issue 21, p4
Reports on how the Christian charity Compassion followed the progress of a child participating in the group's child sponsorship program in Uganda. Range of assistance offered to the child and her family; Features of the program.