- ScS Ladybay Retail Park. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p10
Assesses the customer service of ScS at the Ladybay Retail Park in Great Britain.
- SCS. // Cabinet Maker;08/04/2000, Issue 5199, p10
Evaluates the upholstery specialist SCS' retail store along Victoria Road in Fenton, England.
- ScS Bridge Road. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p11
Comments on the quality of customer service and products offered by ScS furniture store on Bridge Road in Great Britain.
- Glasgow first for ScS. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2004, Issue 5381, p4
Reports on the opening of the first store of ScS Upholstery in Glasgow, Scotland.
- ScS falls from its peak with little bruising. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;8/22/2003, Issue 5352, p6
Reports on the decline in the sales of the furniture retailer ScS Inc. in Great Britain. Shares of Threadneedle Asset Management; Increase in the shares of Kingfisher PLC; Decrease in the stocks of ScS.
- Slower but sure sales. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2005, Issue 5439, p4
The article reports that Great Britain-based retail outlet company ScS has seen slow growth in the first quarter of 2005, but is still increasing the sales of its products. Like for like growth has slowed from 11% in the 18 weeks to 6 February, to 7% in the 26 weeks to 31 March and 6% in the 33...
- ScS sets the style for store expansion. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p5
The article reports on the plans of ScS Corp. to open a new branch in Stockton. The new Stockton branch will be a pilot site for store design and product launches. This branch will be operational from October 1, 2004.
- SCS celebrates profits with new stores. // Cabinet Maker;5/19/2006, Issue 5488, p3
The article focuses on the opening of new stores by SCS Upholstery in England. The company announced the opening seven new nationwide stores. The announcement came in the same week when the company revealed that its profits were up by 10%. The seven new stores will take the total number of...
- Beere to stay at ScS. // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2004, Issue 5395, p6
Reports that upholstery chain store, ScS Corp. has persuaded financial director, Sacha Beere to stay with the company in the new role of operations director to strengthen its back office systems.