LLP ready to take off in new year
- Company types & capitalization. Lloyd, Terrie // J@pan Inc.;Winter2008/2009, Issue 83/84, p46
The article presents information about five corporate types in Japan and their capitalization. Three of the five corporate types are Closed Kabushiki Kaisa (KK) Godo Gaisha (GK) and Yugen Jigyo Kumiai. The last of the three mentioned is the equivalent of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP). As...
- FORM: California LLC Tax Voucher. // Small Business Start-Up Kit for California;Feb2014, p1
The Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) Tax Voucher that is used by businesses in California is presented.
- FORM: California Application to Register a Limited Liability Partnership. // Small Business Start-Up Kit for California;Feb2014, p1
The form used by businesses in California for filing an application to register a limited liability partnerships (LLP) is presented.
- Three LLPs release first accounts. Griffiths, Catrin // Lawyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the limited liability partnership accounts of several firms in the U.S. for the end quarter of 2004.
- LEGAL NOTICES. // Buffalo Law Journal;11/29/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 96, p5
Presents information on several legal notices filed in Buffalo, New York as of November 29, 2004. Notice of formation of a limited liability company from Havenwood Development; Notice of sale of the county court of Erie; Notice of sale of 221 Robin Road in Amherst, New York.
- Part Four Commercial Legislation: 4.1. Business Structures in the UAE: An Overview. Vickers, Russell // Doing Business with the United Arab Emirates;2006, p171
Chapter 4 section 1 of the book "Doing Business with the United Arab Emirates" is presented. It highlights the business structure in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) which includes joint stock companies, limited liability company, and representative office. It also discusses other forms of doing...
- PIERCING THE VEIL ON CORPORATE GROUPS IN AUSTRALIA: THE CASE FOR REFORM. Anderson, Helen // Melbourne University Law Review;2009, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p333
Many large-scale businesses are conducted through the form of corporate groups, each company being a separate legal entity enjoying limited liability. This can create problems for those dealing with corporate group companies. This article makes two points: first, with reference to the...
- Exit Stage Left: Getting out of Your Limited Liability Company. Haskins, Tarik J // Business Law Today;Jul2013, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p1
The article presents information on the importance of addressing the issue of exit mechanisms in an limited liability companies (LLCs) Agreement. It provides a brief description of possible exit mechanisms, which could be included in an LLC Agreement. It is stated that a typical multi-member LLC...
- LLPs bear hidden costs. // Credit Management;Dec2001, p9
Focuses on the costs of becoming a limited liability partnership (LLP) on professional firms. Concept of LLP as time-consuming and expensive due to financial accounting and administrative requirements; Financial disclosure of LLP; Component of LLP.